• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Seriously scared :C

LavaPanda

Reaction score
I'm so nervous. Ever since I got pregnant I've been convinced there's nothing there or I'm going to lose it. Negative I know, however I suffer from anxiety rather badly and because I'm pregnant I've had to come off medication and I seriously believe I'm losing my shit.
Any way, on Sunday there was a slight bit of blood when I wiped however pretty much instantly went. There was nothing the next day. However yesterday I wiped and there was a little bit of blood again. I was told this was normal and affects 40% of girls in their first trimester and unless it was lots and bright red there was nothing to worry about. So I went to the doctors and they've booked me in for a scan tomorrow just so we know everything's okay.

I'm so scared. I don't actually know what I'll do if anything is wrong. I've gotten so attached.
Just guess I needed some reassuring. Thanks guys <3

Hi there! I'm Caitie, and currently 13 weeks. When I was about 9 weeks or so, like you, I also experienced some very light bleeding. It was a faint pink which then turned somewhat brown, and there wasn't a lot, but I was experiencing mild cramps as well. After going to the doctor, I was told everything was fine. I was told it was because my uterus was expanding / getting rid of all the old blood. Just take a deep breath and try to remain as calm as possible. :hugs:

I've had bleeding in 2 out of three pregnancies. My first, was just a bit of sludge, no cramps. I went and had a scan, baby was fine, however 3 weeks later, I did mmc. Don't think it's related. And this pregnancy. Had a MASSIVE bleed. Thought it was all over :(. I had a sub chronic hematoma, and it was just that bleeding out. Hang in the hun! I'm sure all is well<3

Honestly all the hormones running through your body right now don't help any.
Baby us most likely fine. Try not to worry yourself. I know a little bit of blood can be the scariest thingbutit probably just is because your body is going through the most change right.nowthan it everhas or ever will. Good luck hon :)

And that 'convinced theres nothing there' feeling is totally normal. Honestly it didn't evenhit me.I was pregnant until I was in labor.

I'm sure you'll be fine and it's good that you have a scan so soon to ease your mind :)

first time i was pregnant i went through every day so scared that i would miscarry, and to my dismay i did, at the end of the day worrying will not make it happen/will not make it not happen, if it's going to happen it's already written in the stars as people say.

I had slight brown spotting, like literally once or twice when i wiped for 2 days, this then stopped for a bit and then turned into browny red spotting for a few more days which then led to a miscarriage, but i kinda already knew it would result in one right from start when i saw the brown (old) blood- but as everyone says most people have spotting so it's pretty common.

good luck, let us know how it goes x

I bet all of these miscarriage stories aren't helping. :wacko:

I believe all should be fine. I had a little tiny light pink spotting when I was early pregnant. What color was it? Let us know how the scan goes! :thumbup:

the reason i put my post was because when i was spotting everyone was telling me it would be fine and it wasn't, so i didnt put it to make her feel bad (something you definitely dont need when you're pregnant and frightened) i was telling my story about how mine started and the warning signs about if it gets heavier in the next few days... but then there are equally the success stories out there!

I had quite a lot of bleeding at 9 weeks with LO and everything turned out fine.
I was convinced there was nothing there though until the 12 week scan and I'm exactly the same this time.
Good luck at your scan x

Hey guuuuuys thanks so much for the support- means alot.

Went to the scan, I was so nervous I kept falling over and dropping things. Midwife thought I was a right clutz- didn't like her anyway >_>. Howeveeeeer they checked everything and it's all looking fabulous. I saw it's little heart beat, which was so reassuring and also they said I am full of hormones which is good. They had trouble finding my ovaries though because I was so full of gas and constipated. That's what they have put the bleeding down to, that I've strained and burst a tiny membrain or something. Oh and he did the cutest little bum wiggle ever! I nearly cried :L
They also weren't sure about my date as they think I might be a week behind what they originally thought but they're sticking with my original dates until my next scan on the third of May just in case there's a rapid growth spurt in between which is highly likely apparently.
I got a picture, it's nothing much and looks like a little chicken nugget which amused us- since 'nugget' is the nickname we had given it at the start haha. But it's my chicken nugget and I just feel so relieved that everything's looking positive :D

Attachments

• WP_000125.jpg
    WP_000125.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 20
I felt exactly the same and worried pretty much all the time and then at my first scan everything was fine and that was reassuring, now I'm 17 weeks and can feel him moving so I don't worry too much anymore, don't worry about it too much if you think there's anything wrong just give the midwife or doctor! I'm sure everything will be fine! :)

Glad everything went great for you:) your little nugget looks adorable :) happy your completely reassured:)

Aww little jelly bean! Glad everything is okay!

Haha I call mine nugget too, glad it's all okay :) :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->