Seriously . . . Younger sister is pg

ProudMary83

Reaction score
Well . . I just found out tonight that my younger sister is pg. She already has 2 kids, is not married, no job, no car . . just getting over a drug addiction! SERIOUSLY, how does that work?! :dohh:
Never saw that coming. I was just telling my mom tonight too that my little brother will probably have a family before me, then litterally an hour later I hear this news.
DH is out of town, so of course I had to call and tell him the news. I can tell he know what I'm thinking, he just said "Well . . I love you . ." (I'm still waiting for him to be 100% as ready as I am).

I guess patience is a virtue.

Hugs, patience is a virtue, it will be your turn very soon X

Yea patience is a virtue, and also I wonder always how siblings turn out so differently.

I know exactly how you feel. I don't have a sister, but ever since I started ttc in August of last year, at least ten of my ffriends and the people in my social circle have gotten pregnant. It just makes your heart sink. What's really unfair is that everywhere I look I see these pregnant teenagers. Even on tv "16 and Pregnant". And I think "why do they get to have a baby when they didn't even WANT one, and I don't?". It's so unfair, but it's life. :(

I know what you mean... we found out last weekend that DH's younger brother's girlfriend is pregnant and it really upset me and made me angry! ~We've just been soooo 'sensible' waiting for the time to be right (married, money, jobs, own house, etc) and they've been together less than a year, don't even live together, don't have secure jobs, etc... and as for this whole 'accident' thing - I don't believe many accidents are really accidents these days - more carelessness!!!
But yeah, what really gets me is I kinda feel they've stolen our thunder... :growlmad: that it'll just look like we're jumping on the bandwagon and coppying them when we hopefully get pregnant now! :sulk:
I take my last pill tomorrow :happydance: and from that point will be NTNP ( so joining you properly on here!) - well, I consider it TTC as we will be 'trying' - but TTC on here is so terrifying, serious and dare I say OTT - we will be doing it the old fashioned way - which is the 'normal' way in the real world!!!! lol
Baby dust to all
:dust:

I know what you mean... we found out last weekend that DH's younger brother's girlfriend is pregnant and it really upset me and made me angry! ~We've just been soooo 'sensible' waiting for the time to be right (married, money, jobs, own house, etc) and they've been together less than a year, don't even live together, don't have secure jobs, etc... and as for this whole 'accident' thing - I don't believe many accidents are really accidents these days - more carelessness!!!
But yeah, what really gets me is I kinda feel they've stolen our thunder... :growlmad: that it'll just look like we're jumping on the bandwagon and coppying them when we hopefully get pregnant now! :sulk:
I take my last pill tomorrow :happydance: and from that point will be NTNP ( so joining you properly on here!) - well, I consider it TTC as we will be 'trying' - but TTC on here is so terrifying, serious and dare I say OTT - we will be doing it the old fashioned way - which is the 'normal' way in the real world!!!! lol
Baby dust to all
:dust:

Ive Never believed in "accidentally" falling pregnant. It is carelessness. Like not bothering to get a condom or forgetting and not bothering to take your pill. Congrats on taking your last pill tomorow! I took my last one 17 days ago and am waiting for AF. Hoping it comes on day 28 like it used to before my pill.

I know girls. My OH is being stuborn. Maybe I am obcessed.lol I recieved three baby shower invites this week.When I lost my angel people say now its a chance to be prepared and not jump the gun again enjoy your life and have fun blah blah blah.How am I soppose to have fun when all your friends are having babbies.People from school that would never talk to eachother are all buddy buddy since they have kids. Its odd how they say you loose friends.And sopposly alot of these arnt planned.Ive always been the type to go to the beat of my own drum.But I am literally the oldest in my family that hasnt had a child alongg with my OH.My sister who cant take care of the kids she got is having her 6th!In september.I can never seem to win.=( MY OH doesnt seem to worry about what this is doing to me.Its always on my mind worst now than ever after the loss.

Well since I adopted the attitude of NTNP
I take it all in stride! It's hard to see all the beautiful babies out there and not want one of your own. Que sera sera! Whatever will be will be! Hopefully though I will be updating this reply with BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->