Severe Thirst!

ezbabydust

Reaction score
Hello ladies, congratulations to all of you!

Sorry to crash your thread but I really would like some insight.....

I'm testing next week I'm 5dpo but since yesterday be been having this EXTREME THIRST! It's driving me crazy!

Also since ovulation I've had a terrible sore throat it's like knife in my throat (I took soy Isoflavones this cycle so my ovulation was very strong)

Did any of you experience this before you tested your BFP?

Please let me know .
Thankyou X

Sorry I might not be much help but I wanted you to have at least one reply! I didn't get thirsty but I didn't even realise I was pregnant until I was 7wks. The only symptom I had was sore boobs but pregnancies are different for everyone! Hopefully someone else can give you a bit more insight, fingers crossed for you

My first pregnancy I was extremely thirsty from 6dpo. It was how I knew I was pregnant although life got crazy and I didn't test til I was a week past AF not showing. I stayed EXTREMELY thirsty until that pregnancy ended. I think it's prob a good sign for you. Good luck!

You may want to have your doctor check for gestational diabetes. Extremem thirst is a symptom of diabetes. I'm sorry I can't be more help. I didn't experience extreme thirst with my child.

It isn't gestational diabetes that early in pregnancy. It's just hormonal.

I wad super thirsty in early pregnancy. Even still, although now as much now. Just drinking more than before, which is usual

I remember being extremely thirsty from just a few dpo in my first pregnancy. Not in any of my consecutive ones though. But could be a positive sign for you. How long until you can test?

With each of my pregnancies I've had crazy thirst in the first tri. It's goes away by the second tri. I've never had GD. I would say that might be a sign for sure. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->