Severely blocked fellopian tubes and pregnancy

LC is correct. You are in the office and out in 20 mins. I had some heavy bleeding after a couple days which was a result of the scab falling off. I was walking around right after doing house work (don't do that!) be sure you rest afterwards.
I had High Grade Dysplasia so I did the LEEP. My first 3 paps still came back abnormal but I kept getting them every 3 months and after a year or so they were all normal. HPV can remain dormant so one paps can show normal and the next abnormal. It is always good to get a ThinPrep Pap every 3 months after a procedure to be on the safe side. Fortunately, the LEEP addressed my abnormal cells and I did not need the cone biopsy. Although I know a couple women who had the cone and went on the have healthy babies (with the help of a cerclage). Personally, I would wait and see what the colposcopy shows before rushing into a LEEP. You need your cervix and removing some of it even if it's a small portion is not something I would suggest.

LC- YAY! I'm glad your surgery went well. Doesn't it feel good to know you can get PG without having to worry about losing the baby in the toilet when you go pee? LOL..Thats how my gf described it anyways when she was PG. Good for you, you did the right thing an hopefully you're all set for babytime!

LC- Get the HSG! And you paid for every test/surgery/labs so it's yours, get a copy of it, you own it. :) GL

Hi ladies!

Sorry for the delay, but I ended up not flying to NY on Thursday due to weather. I could not risk being stuck in NY when I had a cruise to set sail on Friday! Everything was done over the phone...

So, I am in the MINI-IVF group! We are very happy!

They said everything about me is great so this really is the best options for me (although my medical history was not taken into consideration for this study). However, mini is a FET so I wont have m ER until 3 weeks from now and ET I my next cycle
I started BC pills on Monday so we officially didn't start treatment until after vacation on 3/11. I now need to find a cheap place to get my meds (Bravelle, Estrace, Syranel nasal Spray, etc.) This shit is expensive, any suggestions?

Anne- Congrats on your IUI- looks like you're moving right along! Best wishes to you on your journey, do keep us updated and I promise to do the same :)

I have to remeber theres an online site. I think meds ome from the uk..

Do I understand you are doing your er one cycle and et the next?Nevermind I see that it's an FET. do they put back more than one?

No, not for the study.
Mini gets ONE transfer and Conventional gets a max of TWO.
They want to reduce the risk of multiples.

Yes everybody does. I want twins so I can say ok I've got two and be done. Lol ESP knowing that I'll have csection deliveries.

KC - I still have meds in my fridge - lots! Lupron, Menopur and Follistim. Wondering what to do with them! You can have them but they have to be refrigerated and I wonder about transport.

AFM- Biopsy came back CIN 2. LEEP scheduled for March 26th.:growlmad:
It never ends!

Ll I hope you and KC can get use of the meds. I know my dad gets meds (enbrel) via courier with ice packs :)

Boo to CIN II. Hopefully the LEEP will get those buggers and be gone done with that crap. Hugs.

LC- :hugs: thank you. I really hope this is it.

KC: apparently the meds are good for a year (Sept IVF). I can check the exp dates on the boxes when I know what protocol you are doing. I would be happy to help. My clinic doesn't take donations of unused meds so I am just sitting on them.

EDIT: I just read the meds you are taking and I don't have any of those :( Sorry. Mine was conventional IVF so that makes sense that the protocol would be different.

Oh lots going on here....
kcarey- So glad you have updated!!! I hope you get your meds as cheap as possible (lovely offer LL shame they are different meds :( ) here's to this giving you your BFP :)
LL- CIN2 well on the positive not as bad as it could heve been (I had CIN3) and also after LEEP I have had the all clear for 13yrs. Here's to this being the end for you too :) oh and the procedure really is not bad either so don't worry.
Anne- How you feeling now your in the 2ww??? When do you plan on testing??? Oh i'm so wanting another BFP on this thread soon :)

ANNE!! I completely missed your post and have been wondering how it went the past 2 days. In my own health drama crisis I completely spaced - sorry!

Now all we do is wait with you! Are you testing early? How are you feeling today? I'm so excited for u!:thumbup:

HOPE4- So glad to hear you were clear after! Thanks for the encouragement. Like I told LC, just hoping it is over and done with after the procedure!

KC Yay for starting your ivf. Do keep us updated from time to time.

LL You need not be sorry sweetie. The fact that you ladies here keep in touch with all of us in spite of so much happening in your own lives, is enough for me :) I don't plan to test early. Have been put on progesterone for 15 days post iui. If af doesnt arrive 3/4 days after I stop taking the meds, only then shall I test. Painful though it is, I still prefer to seeing af than a bfn.

Hope I am feeling absolutely ok. I am only 1 dpo/dpiui today :) I have been put on progesterone for 15 days which is till March 29th. The nurse at the clinic told me that 3/4 days after I stop taking the meds period should arrive. If not then I should go for a hpt. So assuming af doesnt arrive, I am looking at 2nd/3rd April for a hpt. But to be honest I am not too hopeful this cycle since statistics show that iui normally works around the 3/4th cycle. When did you test after dpiui? Did you have any symptoms or feel anything different during the tww?

I was supposed to get a beta (blood) draw on 14 dpiui, af showed do I did not go. I was not on progesterone. I will ask next time as af showed 2 days earlier (giving me a 12 day lp) when it's normally 14. Plus with high estrogen I likely need that boost of progesterone. That or they need to test my bloods at day 21. My linic doesn't usually do that, but a prior gyn did and my # was so high they asked if I was on fertility drugs. This was in 2005, and we thought ok I'm ovulating, we will try some more. Lol.

An update(sorry tmi). This evening when I went to the washroom I noticed tiny bit of spotting(dark brown blood). Also I am extremely bloated. Since it is too early for implantation I googled and found that it is common to spot or bleed lightly for a couple of days after iui. I am hoping that nothing is wrong and that my body is just trying to get rid of old blood. How are you all doing?

It could be from ovulation. It's really hard to say except just note it and don't stress sweety and your bfp is just around the corner. Are u on progesterone?

Anne- I am certain it is just from the iui procedure itself. Right now your fertilized egg is happily rolling down the tube! Try to relax sweetie...I of all people know this is easier said than done. Maybe listen to some meditation tapes and calm your mind. All sounds well and fine:hugs:

LC Yes hun I am on progesterone. I am hoping it is from the iui procedure or ovulation as you mentioned.

LL Thank you hun for your words :) I am trying hard not to stress, after all this is my first cycle. If it works good, if it doesnt will have other cycles to try my luck :)

Anne. My first iui was the first cycle I relaxed but I think when so much is on the line we overanalyse. I tried to view things this way.

We did everything we could nice egg size, trigger to ensure ovulation and good swimmers :) and putting swimmers past the cervix. Once that happens the rest is up to ours body.

Take a deep breath and enjoy your two week week. Pamper yourself. You deserve it.

Afm so much drama at work I'm going go insane. Today for about 2 hrs I'm having pressure/cramping twinges. They are a lil ouchy. I may need to bak to hospital :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->