Severely blocked fellopian tubes and pregnancy

Yay Anne!

LL- Thanks for the kind offer. I have options in regards to meds Follistim AQ (600 iu) is one of them! It's that or Bravelle and I need 10 vials of Bravelle at $500.00. Follistim would save me a ton of money! How many do you have left? I could certainly pay to have it dry ice shipped. That would be incredible cause the Bravelle (Or Follistim) is the mosyt expensive drug in my protocol. Everything else is done. Im cranky as hell on these BC pills too, I bet DH cant wait until I start my clomid again- I was such a pleasure to be around...lol!
I, too, had CIN2 at one point when I =was reviewing my files for IVF. It thought the procedure was a breeze in comparison to a laparoscopy but it must be done so best wished to you on 3/26! That is also the date I go in for US/labs to see if I start injections :)

LC- I certainly hope that everything is fine. Please keep us updated if you go to the hospital so we know you're OK and doing well! Feel better and you pamper yourself as well, young lady ;)

LC Thanks hun. I am trying to relax as well and not fret. Sorry about you being in pain. Did you call the clinic?

KC Good luck hun. These fertility drugs have also made me all hormonal.

Hey girls. I'm still at home. Pain is like a 4. I'm going call dr on Monday. I am trying to pamper myself. I attempted work today. Did two hours. I wasn't able to do anything more.
So another week off. My boss is a good man.

Thanks Hun.

I also started a List on my blackberry of must have baby items. I've never bought anything, well I did but I gave it away as a shower gift ( it was a monkey bouncer). It felt good to do that.

Hi all,

I just dropped in to say hi to all of you. How have you all been doing?

LC Has your pain subsided? Did you have a talk with the doc?

LL How have you been?

KC Any new update?

Hope How are you progressing with your pregnancy?

Afm There's no new development. Just that I have been cramping on and off ever since ovulation. Every moment I feel its af coming.

KC- Sorry hun I spoke too soon about the Follistim - that is the one thing I don't have left! It is liquid gold!
Here is what I do have left:
Menopur: 2 vials
Lupron: 2 vials
Endometrin: 18 inserts (they use this in place of progesterone shots after ivf)
Vivelle Dot: 3 patches
Follistim Pen: I have a brand new never opened with carrying case and all the syringe tips if you decide to order the Follistim vials.
Syringes:14 - 28g/ 1/2 length
Alcohol Pads: Countless!

All of the things above except the lupron and menopur can just be shipped regularly. Let me know if you want any!

LC- That sucks girly. I am glad you are taking charge. When you know you aren't feeling right it is better to be safe then sorry. And boo about work. I have been out of work since Jan 31st (huge severance). I have been enjoying my time off but now with my single status it is time to find a job!

Anne- I hate the 2 wk wait because everything that is a symptom of af is also a symptom of pregnancy.

Hope41: What's up!!

AFM: Wouldn't you know it. I just had a job interview for manager position of a high-end luxury store (it went awesome!!) and the District Manager may only be in town to meet me on the day of my LEEP. Seriously? She is coming in from out of town. My question is: wtf do i do? The next avail appt with my doctor isn't until April 10. Would it be seriously pushing it if I somehow said I could still meet her after the LEEP or should I just reschedule the LEEP? thanks xx.

What time is LEEP? I'd see how much flexibility you can get so you can do it. Don't reschedule it.

The Leep is at 9:30 am. So if I can get her to meet at 8 am for an hour- that would be perfect. I'm just wondering if she wants to meet at a time after the leep if I would be able to handle it. I do not want to reschedule the leep.

My dad took for my LEEP. I know right after I think I was ok maybe a lil crampy rest of day. I think as long as you can relax.

I seriously dislike my body. Af showed up. As if really......a natural cycle even with tons of bleeding ovulation and early af during surgery cycle. Oh boy.

Today wasa good day for me. Not for my ds tho. He hurt himself 11 days ago. Saw dr odsy then X-ray. Tech called dr right away....mommas a wee bit worried

LC I am sorry about your ds. I hope he is fine.

LL Bad coincidence that your leep and meeting is on the same day :( I hope you somehow manage to finish the meeting and then go for the leep.

LL- That sucks balls! See if you can get the interview at 8 (before LEEP) and just explain what is happening- the good news is she is a woman so she will understand more than a man would. They may even appreciate your honesty and could be a bonus. I felt fine the day of myLEEP but everyone is different and the amount they take makes a difference as well.
I wish you the best luck on your interview and I hope you get the job!
I confirmed my insurance covers everything but Bravelle so I just ordered 4 vials of that for now (refill if needed). That's the best part of minimal stimulation IVF-
less drugs= less cost!
So far, I have spent $1,050 on airfare to NY plus $220 on meds :)

LC- Are you feeling better? Sorry to hear about your ds. Things will look up!

How are the lovely Anne's doing? Feeling OK? Any updates?

AFM- I have no updates yet, still on BC until Monday then BW and US on Tuesday.

LC- So sorry to hear about your son. Hopefully everything is ok.
KC- Things are happening so fast. Did they tell you what your tentative transfer date is?
Anne- How are stress levels? Keeping busy?

Thanks for your responses! I should hear something tomorrow regarding when she wants to meet. I really hope I can meet in the morning so I can relax later. The nurse called me to talk about the procedure and said they are removing a superficial dime size piece at the one o'clock location on my cervix and that I shouldn't feel much after. We'll see.

No dates yet. Im assuming if all looks good I start clomid on Tuesday and Bravelle on Friday. Monitoring will be done in between to see when I need to go back to NYC for ER. This should take place in the next two weeks...With mini they wont do the ET until the following cycle (April) as it is always a FET. Hopefully my body responds to the meds :)

LL- I was fine pain wise after LEEP and mine was CIN3 but for some reason I was not good with the local anaesthetic- felt dizzy and queasy and they had to give me oxygen (mind it was a hot day)
Kcarey- All going so fast!!! Hopefully this will give you the BFP you deserve :)
Anne- anymore news?

I don't know about ds (dr closed today). Hopefully tommorow I'll know.

I'm slowly getting there when I woke today whole admoninals sore but then it dissipated.
Cramps got bad around 330. I was at work for a bit. Boss stuck in court. Then I'm. Certain I overdid it. We will know tommorow. I did get nails done shellac. I feel pretty!!! And then saw. Ring I want. Trying to convince hubby. Lol

KC yea for med coverage. With recession I think ours was lost. I want some back. I look forward to your statuses. :)

Hello everyone else.

KC Wow things are really happening fast. Good luck! We really need more bfps here :)

LL Good luck for your interview hun.

Afm Cramping cramping cramping with loads of cm(sorry) ever since iui. I feel af is just round the corner boo :( Though I am sure it will be delayed coz of the progesterone. I hate that af and pg symptoms are the same. #cruel joke

:awww::hug: Anne I tried not to overanalyse in my tww. It's too hard ESP with progesterone support which I didn't have. I had lots of cm as well like I'd never seen ( in early pregnancy with ds once I tested I did tho) and sore boobs gain different than anything else.

Go get yourself a new book, magazine app etc and try to relax. I know it's not easy but that's how I got through my first iui.

Fingers crossed its your only one. :hug:

LC Thanks hun so much for those words :flower: I am trying hard not to stress:wacko:

Your welcome Anne.

I hate our healthcare. Ds xrayed tues dr closed wed. I called at 4pm receptionist had nothing on her computer and would not put me through to nurse. Nurse called at 447pm says call her back before 5 or Monday. So it could be broke and I have to wait.......

So I got dads boot cast which my son doesn't wanna wear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->