Sex a Day Before a Positive OPK

audrapodra

Reaction score
I'm not really sure if this is the right place to ask this or not but, my boyfriend and and I had amazing makeup sex last night and I'm wondering if I take an OPK and it turns out positive, could I get pregnant from that one time? We're not necessarily trying but we wouldn't mind another baby. I just finished breastfeeding our first baby after just over 8 months and I had a period on the 5th. I looked at an online ovulation calculator and last night was smack dab in the middle of my predicted fertile window. I have to go do some shopping after the baby wakes up and I am going to buy an OPK just to see if it's positive. I actually hope it is. :)

Yes, it is very possible you could conceive from bd'ing last night. Please keep us updated. :)

I got a negative opk. Testing again tomorrow. Wondering if maybe I could have got a positive before bd'ing but I didn't test.

On the top is the first OPK I took. I took it before bed last night. The bottom one is from this morning. It's noticeably lighter, so I'm wondering if that means I was ovulating when I took the first one and my surge was going down. We bd'd again last night, I'm excited. I'm going to start testing in about a week and a half. I'll do my best to keep you updated.

https://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x480/audrapodra/2013-08-22091855_zps97ab36a2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->