Sex after ovulation

Gavsgirl

Reaction score
Well my cycle app tells me I ovulated on Fri 19th but me and my partner didn't have sex til the 20th and the 21st, what are my chances of being pregnant?

Thank you.

you may have a small chance, the egg survives in the Fallopian tube for 12-24 hours. Since there is no definitive way of telling exactly when the egg was released you have a small chance but it is highly unlikely. :(

was ovulation confirmed by a temp spike or just the app making a prediction?

Just by app prediction. Usually I have cm but I didn't have any cm til the Saturday morning, if that helps :shrug:

Since you weren't temping there's always a chance you didn't ovulate that day, so I'd say don't count yourself out. Even if you did O that day, if you had sex the day after it's still a possibility. GL!

Just basing it off an app prediction is pointless. Even FF always has my cycle days shorter than they are. It usually has my O date right, well one of 3 days but even then we can be off by a day or so.

So I would say you can't count yourself out yet. If you saw fertile cm on the saturday I would say that is more promising you ovulated then or soon after than on the day the app predicted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->