Sex ban?

ohh right i see, hmm im wondering about orgasam, obviously theres the orgasm you have during sex but what about the the other orgasm through clitoral stimulation ... can this type of orgasam also cause the uterus to contract? xx

Thank you for your kind and helpful message Jody. My heart goes out to you for your losses. :hugs:

Can I ask one personal question? Did you abstain from everything sexually, or just intercourse? I will 100% understand if that is too personal for everyone.

I hope it has helped a bit, I know it all sounds very scary but I didn't want to frighten you, it's just that until it was too late that poor woman didn't know she had any problems with her cervix and by the time she did it was just that, far too late to make a decision.

As for your question, I abstained from everything and spent nine months in reinforced underwear but I was okay with helping DH out, iykwim, even though he wasn't allowed to touch me in return. I had the same worries as ellahstruts about it so although it was frustrating at times it was worth it for the peace of mind.

My doctor never told me to abstain from sex and I've had 3 MCs. This one, we still didn't stop and this one turned out fine (I'm in second trimester now with a healthy baby). So I'm still not convinced sex and MC's are related.

:hugs:

Thank you for your kind and helpful message Jody. My heart goes out to you for your losses. :hugs:

Can I ask one personal question? Did you abstain from everything sexually, or just intercourse? I will 100% understand if that is too personal for everyone.

i'm not shy lol

Ummm i ****** him... but tbh i wasnt fussed about anthing in return and tbh i did it to keep him happy lol

Heyyy girls,

After having so much :sex: to conceive I wanted my OH to stay away from me for ages, we have now slapped down a mutual sex ban. I had a bleed on Tuesday, and with fingers very much crossed it does seem to be due to sex, so we have decided to leave each other alone (!) until at the earliest, second tri.

I wondered if anyone else is putting on a sex ban to try and keep their minds at ease? Or if anyone had been advised to?

Just a cruel twist of fate all these hormones have me wanting it again hey?! :dohh:

With love and sticky dust,
:dust:

me me me! not having no sexy time either :wacko:

me and OH have decided to not have sex for a while either, im goina talk to the doctor about it tomorrow to see if its safe for me :)

2 weeks and 2 days since I last had sex. Not that I'm counting or anything. :rofl:

How is everyone else coping?!

I can cope without sex but OH cant lol.

im 12 weeks an i feel down there as if its alot sensitive an it puts me off all together, i dont mind occasionally but to be hurtin down there id rather not.

OH is learning how to be paitent :D although he should of been paitent anyways.

As for oral nah cant be bothered with it all im not interested in sex so why i am not bothered bout not doin oral im just to bloody knackered :( haha x

I was told by my Dr that it would be best if we waited until the 2nd Tri.... and then just take things easy afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->