Sex everyday or every other?

LisaZ

1 DD - 3 years old - 2 MC in 2020 - TTC baby #2
Reaction score
When trying to conceive is it best to have sex every other day? I read Somewhere that having sex everyday can cause chemical pregnancy.

I don't know if sex everyday causes miscarriage or not... but sex every day is the way to go! It is said that the sperm quality is preserved by giving a gap.

I can guarantee based on my experience, I got pregnant in just one cycle of trying.. with sex every other day starting from 2 days after period completely ended till one week before the expected period. (I used OPK and BBT to track ovulation)

Good luck :)

I highly doubt that sex every day would be the cause of a chemical pregnancy.
A chemical pregnancy is usually a chromosome defect in the baby that causes the body to terminate it before it gets too far. It can also be a progesterone issue (body doesn't produce enough, and thus results in a pregnancy loss) Sex every day wouldn't really have an impact on either of those factors. (Obviously, there are more factors, but I'm just saying main ones for CP).

For both my pregnancies (both worked on first try), we did every day of the fertile windows. Most people I know also did that. It also depends on some people (some, the husband doesn't have infertility, but might produce less sperm, etc.). So really, both ways work (every day, every other day) it depends also on both your fertilities and so many other factors.

But whichever you choose wouldn't affect if you have a chemical pregnancy or not.

I have never heard that sex every day can cause a chemical. I think that would be unlikely.

No, that would not cause a chemical pregnancy & it is more than okay to have sex every day if your partner has a normal, healthy sperm count.

Goodluck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"