Sex prior to positive OPK

Nat34

Reaction score
I got a positive opk this morning but had sex the night before with hubby who is now working away. Is it still likely I could become pregnant?

Yes!!!!!! Ive read tons of articles that say the best time to bd is before the positive opk bc u dont know at what point you caught the surge and sometimes you get ur positive towards the end of the surge...since sperm lives for a few days you should be good to go!

You def have a good chance. We usually have a 4 day window to conceive. 2days prior to ov, day of ov and 1 day past ov. As mentioned by jrowenj sperm can live a couple days inside us so it may just catch that egg. Good luck!!

Yup!!! I got pregnant last time with only having sex one day, the day before my +opk :D You can have a look at my chart if you'd like, it's the second one from the top on my link in my siggy :D

Many thanks for the replies ladies, trying to stay positive after a miscarriage in early feb. I know it's still early days and my body still might be out of sync, but does seem as if I'm back to normal. X

I had sex the day before my positive and the day of :) :dust: to you and good luck!!

Sorry about your miscarriage :( Did you end up being pregnant this time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->