Sex rant *TMI*

The ladies who can have sex for more than an hour, you are amazing! My hat is off to you. I get bored after 10 minutes. I think I would have a very sore vagina.

Hope it all works out for you xxx

The ladies who can have sex for more than an hour, you are amazing! My hat is off to you. I get bored after 10 minutes. I think I would have a very sore vagina.

Hope it all works out for you xxx

Oh it's boring as hell. I just keep holding out hope that he'll finish so I try to deal. LOL

Sorry for tmi, But my OH only goes for about 2-3 minutes :brat: There were a few times he wouldn't even last a minute..

He works away, truck driving interstate and he is never home, so any bd is very sensitive for him lol.
So the other night I complained afterwards that he "goes" too quick. And he says.. "well you want to be pregnant don't you"?
I said "yeah but this is boring" then I got up out of bed and laid on the couch. So for the last 2 nights, he's been dealing with me 1st and then afterwards we dtd, so he can do his 2-3 minutes lol.

Again. Sorry for tmi :flower:

Haha! My fiance always says, "most women would love it if their man lasted as long as I do." And I say, "not if they want to get pregnant." But I guess that's not true entirely. Lol

I would hate it! I don't orgasm from sex though so anything more than 10-15 minutes gets tiresome anyway, especially when I'm trying to be all sexy and get him to have a good time lol! Only so long I can pout, say oooohhh and aaahhhh and look all flustered and horny!

I would hate it! I don't orgasm from sex though so anything more than 10-15 minutes gets tiresome anyway, especially when I'm trying to be all sexy and get him to have a good time lol! Only so long I can pout, say oooohhh and aaahhhh and look all flustered and horny!

Girl, it's like we are the same person. Lol

HHAHAHA LADIES i agree like really i think i enjoy. A few minutes. Better than an hour its true it gets boring only men enjoy long sex us girls r like sooooooooo r u finished? Lol #teamfewminutesman

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->