Sex

Babydance

Reaction score
Well as we all know this is what got bubs in there lol me and DH havent been :sex: since i fell pregnant as ive been too scared but he gets home when im 30 weeks and was thinking of starting things up again (god ive just realised i havent :sex: in 30 weeks!! lol) Also i'd like to start the perinium massage (he might aswell do it whilst he's there lol) i'm just worried it might bring things on seen as we havent done it in so long
I'm convinced she will be early anyway just maybe not THIS early? xx

Can't help there hun, we haven't :sex: since about 20 weeks! lol

this is just my opinion but i've always felt like these little tricks to kick start labour will only work if the baby is ready...it wont make it happen if bubs doesn't want to come out yet. i see them as more of a reminder for the baby when they're ready than a form of early induction. thats y some people can do every trick in the book over and over again and nothing happens....i wouldn't worry.

Me and OH have had lots of :sex: during me pregnancy and it hasnt made one bit of a difference!! x

I had sex right upto 35 weeks and nothing happened, baby will only come when there ready.

I had sex from start of pregnancy untill 20 weeks. I have been super paranoid during my pregnancy about things going wrong so I stopped having sex untill last week (33 weeks). I had this jelly substance coming out of me the next day I was CONVINCED it was a show and I was going in to labour I even went to the hospital :lol: Was just a bit of normal discharge lol You'll be fine girly, go for it have some fun!!!

I must admit I've not felt 'in the mood' as much whilst I've been pregnant (and we we were banned by doctors until I was about 12 weeks!) although my OH does usually manage to persuade me lol.
He's not getting any choice in the matter when he gets here on Friday mind you, not sure what's got into me over the past 2 weeks (really annoying when he's not been here!!) but I'm sure he won't be complaining about it :rofl::rofl:

OMG I do not believe I just posted the above!! *blush*

I must admit I've not felt 'in the mood' as much whilst I've been pregnant (and we we were banned by doctors until I was about 12 weeks!) although my OH does usually manage to persuade me lol.
He's not getting any choice in the matter when he gets here on Friday mind you, not sure what's got into me over the past 2 weeks (really annoying when he's not been here!!) but I'm sure he won't be complaining about it :rofl::rofl:

OMG I do not believe I just posted the above!! *blush*

hehe snap :blush::rofl: i told him he needs to stretch out the baby chute for me when he gets home hehe :sex: :sex: LOL xxx

Enjoy it hun :)
I haven't wanted it for past 12 weeks and the past few days I am on heat,I swear!!!
Hubby wonders what the hell is going on LMAO
I am thinking about it ALL the time.
Must be hormones xxx

You will be fine hon, go for it and enjoy it, the pair of you. I maybe wouldnt be TOO vigorous seeing as you havent done the deed for a while, but hey, have fun building up to that!!
I have to admit me and DF have had been doing it right the way through, but it's getting a little less vigorous and slightly more functional every time now,lol!!!

I cant wait till our first night alone after Caidan is born, when I am 'back to normal'! He is getting it all round the bloody house and back again!!!!

:happydance: :happydance::happydance:

xxx

Go for it :) I've had plenty through out but it's got a bit awkward as bump is very big now and OH keeps thinking it will hurt the baby but recently I have been very up for it lol and get very p***d off with him if he says no u would think he would jump at the chance quite cute in a way as he is only looking out for bubs :) have fun ;-) x

go for it hun...we havent :sex: since around 16 ish weeks due to crippling spd, :sad1: cant wait till bubs is here n i'm all back to 'normal' so we can get down to it again!!! like so many others have said bubs will only come when s/he is ready! :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxx

DH and i have been at it all through pg...i've been sooooo horny :blush:

Me and OH have done it occasionally, much against my judgement to be honest as I want it more than him! He is more paranoid than me!! MInd you over the past 3 weeks or so my sex drive has disappeared, but hoping it will come back. GO for it, like others have said baby will come when it is ready. Enjoy your weekend!

Sex and any other 'labor trigger' will ONLY work if baby is well and truly ready to come out.

Go for it hunnie! x

I've not had any 'consequences' for having sex either - not even the slightest twinges after the big O.

Just go for it and enjoy it whilst you can!! (just be a little gentle as it might hurt at first.. I know it felt like I was virgin again after we hadn't done it for weeks :blush:)

HEHEHE oh you dirty bunch! :sex:
Well i'll take it easy and if im not on for a few days you know its gone well and we're still in bed!! hehe :blush: my maternity leave starts next Friday too oh dear hehe
xx

Well I have been doing it lots this week,not hoping to trigger labour only but also really really in the mood.
And I am almost 39 weeks,nothing happened.
LO doesn't want out yet :)

This is a frustrating thing for me... I've wanted to all the way through my pregnancy..but my bump is too big and it's damn near impossible... we managed about 1/2 months ago, but i didn't reach a climax :blush: (sorry TMI) and was gutted... I always get a stitch and find it so difficult... i'm getting a little frustrated... ha,ha,ha,ha!! :hissy::hissy:

My hubby keeps trying it on.. but there's no-way as we're staying at his mum's till next week as we've had major work done on the flat and can't stay there yet... I've told him...once we're back home and everything is set..we can do it like rabbits!!! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha :happydance::happydance:

hehe sorry for the tmi but what position do you's do? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->