Sex

TMI>>>TMI

Well the last time we managed face to face lying down, but then i hopped on top...still didn't bloody help!!!! :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

the hubs and i have had sex throughout!

TMI!

we have discovered that me on top or from behind has worked the best for both of us... missionary is almost out of the question now... lol he cant reach me to kiss me around my bump anymore!
oral works well too, by the way, for forplay or whatnot to get you "there". that way you arent left hanging in the end...
but yea, for the past week i have been wanting :sex: like mad... and he has no problem with it!

Oh, and i actually was told that sex is good for you during pregnancy. not only does it keep you emotionally sound and feeling loved and pretty and all that, but its healthy for your body too. as long as your dr hasnt told you NO.

me on top just isnt comfy at all anymore lol, he manages somehow being on top I don't know how rly with the bump and all. maybe trying from behind would work. I couldn't imagine not having sex this whole pregnancy! Oral has been my friend this time haha!

the hubs and i have had sex throughout!

TMI!

we have discovered that me on top or from behind has worked the best for both of us... missionary is almost out of the question now... lol he cant reach me to kiss me around my bump anymore!
oral works well too, by the way, for forplay or whatnot to get you "there". that way you arent left hanging in the end...
but yea, for the past week i have been wanting :sex: like mad... and he has no problem with it!

Oh, and i actually was told that sex is good for you during pregnancy. not only does it keep you emotionally sound and feeling loved and pretty and all that, but its healthy for your body too. as long as your dr hasnt told you NO.

i agree with everything cvining says! thats what we do too!! x

we did it for the first time last week since oct!!!! we found spoons the best, trust him to bloody wait till Im a elephant:rofl: I agree with everyone else if doc havent told u and the babywill come when its ready!

:cry: I am jelous :( 4 wks til the ban is lifted by docs hmm wonder if he will be talkin to me by then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->