Sexed tomorrow!

Its a boy for me. And yes, I cried my heart out because I so thought it was a girl.
He looked healthy tho.

Aw Louise bless ya- you'll come round to it soon hun.

WELLLLL??? im so excited to find out. i think boy as your syptoms have been different

She was in Asda shopping earlier, i told her you were all waiting for her to tell you.

It's a ......................................

GIRL!:rofl:

Happy all is healthy and fine and praying this one has a better temprament than my little madam (love my girlie Bex loads tho!)

So I am going 2 have 2 sets of hormones to contend with-poor Dale he has 3 (including me!)

Think he was hoping blue, but what can he say? Afterall it is the man that determines the sex!:rofl:

i sed it in text but congrats hun!!! just think how well her n bex will get on!!!! :D:D:D:D

Oh and we are liking the name Lucy Kate Scott (Kate is after my mum and Scott is my surname-not Daddy's which is Cockin!:rofl: )

So the brat sisters Rebecca and Lucy! ha ha x

Aww how lovely a little sister for rebecca, congrats hun, i really love the name you have chosen too xx

Congratulations KX. Love the name!

Poor Dale!!!! :dohh:

Love the name you have chosen

Congrats on your news! Awww they'll be really close and able to play with their dolls together etc, I think 2 of the same is better in a way. I wouldn't trade Alex in now he's here, but I loved the idea of having 2 little girlies. And you haven't got to contend with dealing with changing 'that' down there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->