Sexing Scans in Hampshire?

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Tasha: according to my Drs dates I'm like 16+1 today, lol! So I'd have no problem telling a place I'm over 16 weeks....It's just that really, by my dates I'm 15+4.... No-one's bothered to check :shrug: Lol!

Anyway, we're looking to get a scan about 17 weeks now (by my dates) so I'll look into those places too. We're looking at one in Whitely at the moment.

xx

Keep us posted where you go i'd be quite interested to see what their like. The Whiteley one, LB Heath care is also part of my dentist and its really nice in there, its quite new looking like the rest of Whiteley really lol

Will do Heidi :) I'm excited. I was absolutely certain Bean was a boy yesterday for some reason...now I'm back to girl :lol: I really do think it's a girl....feels less wrong than calling Bean a boy at least!! :S

xx

I was sure i was having a girl from the beginning but for some reason always referred to it as a 'he'. Turns out my 1st instinct was right:pink:
Hope you find out what your bean is soon :thumbup:

If the Whitely place is LB Healthcare, I can def recommend them. The sonographer I had for our early scan was great, we got some good pictures and she was really nice (which helps!) They were very easy to deal with.

I was sure i was having a girl from the beginning but for some reason always referred to it as a 'he'. Turns out my 1st instinct was right:pink:
Hope you find out what your bean is soon :thumbup:

Haha! That's exactly what I did...only I can't remember if my first instinct WAS girl, because I wiggled between both so much... I'm worried about calling Bean a girl or boy incase I give him/her a complex! :rofl:

xx

If the Whitely place is LB Healthcare, I can def recommend them. The sonographer I had for our early scan was great, we got some good pictures and she was really nice (which helps!) They were very easy to deal with.

Thanks! I'll double check with my mum as it was her who found them and rang up.... :)

xxx

Hi.... Just to say I had an early reassurance scan, and a 4D scan at 28weeks at First View and was completely happy with the service, quality of pics/DVD and general experience. I've had 2 different sonographers and both were lovely and attentive. I would highly recommend them.

This is another alternative I've heard people use, though I have no personal experience myself... maybe one to consider though. https://www.babyscanco.com/index.html

Best of luck! x

Hi

We paid for our first scan at 10 wks privately and went to 4D Baby Imaging in Chichester. I found them lovely. The lady who done the scan works at St Richards. She took some excellent pictures and showed us everything. We enjoyed our time there. We were going to go back for a sexing scan at 17wks but I have had to have an amnio done so we have found out the sex through that. We are however going to go back for a 4D scan in a few wks time. We went to the place you mentioned in Fareham through the NHS for my 12 wk scan and I would not recommend them. I don't know if it was because we weren't paying or not. But we waited ages to be seen and the lady who scanned me was very abrupt I was a bit afraid to ask her any questions by the end! The pictures weren't great and it all felt rushed. I hope this helps!

xx

Thanks guys! We'll be avoiding the Fareham one I think, mum said they seemed quite abrupt on the phone too, so.... The Whiteley place IS LB and my mum said they sounded a lot more friendly, so that's the one we'll probably be sticking with. Thanks for all the posts!! :)

xxx

Thanks guys! We'll be avoiding the Fareham one I think, mum said they seemed quite abrupt on the phone too, so.... The Whiteley place IS LB and my mum said they sounded a lot more friendly, so that's the one we'll probably be sticking with. Thanks for all the posts!! :)

xxx

OOoh good this is literally 2 minutes from my house!! Let us know how it goes! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->