Sexy Evap

how long was it before the line appeared?

about 7 mins... walked away from the test. Its barely noticeable now though. I'm NOT pregnant :p

Good thread!!

are you or aren't you hun???

I got 3 lines show up on my ic last month but they had no colour so they were evaps...I don't like the IC for evaps they are B*****ds !!

good luck whatever the outcome

D xxx

I'm not. I'm 90% sure that i'm not. I just don't feel it. I've been pregnant twice before so i kinda know what its like to 'feel' pregnant and that just isn't happening this time. That's fine though :)

Hmmm I'm agreeing with mummy2kian - my cheapies were like that!

them ones you've got from home bargins...there not as good as them ebay ones anywayyyy i wonder i wonder hmmmm

hi hun whats the name of the test you got from home bargains?

that first pic really looks like the start of a bfp. i,c tend to take a while to show a nice pink line and usually do start off looking like evap lines. can you put a pic up of the other test for us to gander at even though it hasnt picked it up on the photo. x

Oh... and stop dancing, you're making me :blush: :lol:

:lol: I'm dancing under the table now until tomorrow's sexy evap ;)

I didn't feel pregnant this time either - I did with Sam, but this time I got to 9 dpo and just couldn't resist testing (bfn) and again at 10 dpo. So I was shocked to see a line!

I will keep my mouth shut until tomorrow now though... but fingers, toes, legs, anything else crossable still crossed :D x

my 8DPO tests looked exactly like that..... I highly suspect a :bfp: is on its way!

I flushed the home bargains test as it was a naughty naughty test that i wasn't supposed to buy. Didnt want oh finding it. I'm not sure what brand it was 'simply' something or other but it said 10MiU on the box?

You will all just have to wait to see what tomorrow brings. But i hate to tell you girls... I wont have chance to come online and tell you the verdict!!! haha

nasty ic tests! But you know your evap is clearer than my early bfp...check my preggers journal to see what i mean, second post! Good luck hun, i hope you get the outcome you want :)

sorry to jump into this thred...
You seem very experianced with evaps would you say this is an evap?
https://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af126/twinsbabyjohnson/?action=view&current=newcarera255.jpg
i have tested twice since and got a BFN

its a superdrug but i guess you will know this being so experianced...:wacko:

im 2 days late now...

again sorry for butting in.:cry:

Thats a bit mean Amy, lol... if that was before it dried i'm saying that looks damn great! FX for you honey!

The superdrug tests are terrible for false results! Doesn't look like an evap though. Have you tested again with the same test or different?

xx

I flushed the home bargains test as it was a naughty naughty test that i wasn't supposed to buy. Didnt want oh finding it. I'm not sure what brand it was 'simply' something or other but it said 10MiU on the box?

You will all just have to wait to see what tomorrow brings. But i hate to tell you girls... I wont have chance to come online and tell you the verdict!!! haha

Ahhh.. that's cruel. :rofl: :rofl: I've been following this thread all day!

The superdrug tests are terrible for false results! Doesn't look like an evap though. Have you tested again with the same test or different?

xx

since i got that i tested with clear blue / tesco and another superdrug so its deff not a BFP.

Good luck with your s FX :thumbup:

:coffee: I can't believe you're making us wait! :grr: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back