x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Just wanted to share my sexy evap, just coz i can :rofl:

Attachments

• Photo026.jpg
    Photo026.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 279
Evap eh?! Looks suspiciously like my first tests!

Can I quietly do a little dance?! :wohoo:

You can do a little dance but i'm telling you now, it's an EVAP. I'm not pregnant ;)

So how quickly did this little 'evap' appear?

(Still dancing a little bit) :wohoo: x

About 7 mins... (I wandered away from the test coz i hate watching it :lol:)

Promise you it's an evap lol... How i know? Now that the test has dried the line is barely even visible

That's what mine were like at 10 dpo... I was so unsure I didn't even show Mark (even after I'd got the same thing on 4 tests). Evaps only appear after the test's dry anyway!

Oh, do they? I thought it was the other way round :dohh:

Erm... ok. I'll test again tomorrow and see what that says. I don't reckon i'm as much as 10 dpo though... more about 7. I think I ovulated late. Which is why I think it's highly unlikely i'm pregnant. I don't feel like I am either but you know what it's like in the 2WW you test anyway :rofl:

I agree,evaps only appear after the test has dried! Im the evap queen and ive never had an evap at 7 mins! Secretly dancing too!:happydance:

my test looked like that at about 8dpo but i thought it was an evap.. it wasnt :D

Oh, do they? I thought it was the other way round :dohh:

Erm... ok. I'll test again tomorrow and see what that says. I don't reckon i'm as much as 10 dpo though... more about 7. I think I ovulated late. Which is why I think it's highly unlikely i'm pregnant. I don't feel like I am either but you know what it's like in the 2WW you test anyway :rofl:

Oooh so would be nice timing for a very faint early positive?!

I'll pretend to have stopped dancing and jumping around until tomorrow though... fingers crossed for you sweets!

:wohoo:

TBH, i don't really know how i feel about the posibility of a bfp!

At the same time, i don't want to get my hopes up. Because like i say, i don't feel pregnant (which i always have done before getting bfp), ive still got 4 days til i'm due on. Glad you can all see the line though!

nasty ic tests! But you know your evap is clearer than my early bfp...check my preggers journal to see what i mean, second post! Good luck hun, i hope you get the outcome you want :)

Thanks hun. Might do a CB one in the morning... I'm definately a POASaholic. I'm NOT pregnant :rofl:

Thats what i told myself too...i SWORE i wasnt pregnant, i had no signs except a few stabbing boob pains. Then i did the clear blue easy and i could see a line. Evaps until the cb digital said pregnant 1-2. No arguing with that!

I have some Digi's too but I'm not taking one of them til i'm sure it's a BFP can't bare to see the 'not pregnant' although the timing right now isn't great, i desperately want to be pregnant!

well keep thinking its an evap as long as you can, dont get your hopes up too high hun, just incase. I doubt if you did a clearblue digi it would show yet anyways, i am sure i got a not pregnant, until a few days after AF was due. Do you have opk's at all?

wow, mine started like this with this pregnancy :happydance: looking forward to tomorrows testing :D xxx

No, not got any OPKs left. Used the last of them early on in this cycle.

I'm due on this sunday so you know, not long to wait to find out! Either way is fine. I'm only on my first cycle after losing Evie, i couldn't be that lucky!

You better piss on that stick before half 7 and i have to leave to go to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->