sexy maternity lingerie

lousielou

Mummy
Reaction score
So, sexy maternity lingerie - any ideas where I can get it?? I'm after the full monty - stockings, suspenders, the works... OH and I are getting married just before Christmas and I am having huge problems finding anything with the 'wow' factor! I'll be 26 weeks by then. I won't actually be wearing it to get wed in though (have to make do with a strappless bra and seemelss pants for that) but I'm desperate for something to surprise OH with in the evening :blush:

I've found a few pretty bra & knicker sets, but it's not quite what I'm looking for. Anyone got any ideas? :D

i haven't ever seen any maternity lingerie... i will look though! and see what i can come up with!
everything i've seen is always comfort focused, never a sex factor involved! lol.

there is a company called HotMilk look at there stuff!!

x

yeah i was guna say look at hotmilk very sexy but expensive

oh what, M&S armoured battle wear not good enough for you eh? You mean that reinforced black cotton from your navel to your chin with straps the size of belts isn't sexy enuff for ya :p ??

oh what, M&S armoured battle wear not good enough for you eh? You mean that reinforced black cotton from your navel to your chin with straps the size of belts isn't sexy enuff for ya :p ??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i need to no go shoppin for sexy undies lol ive spent far too long in massive bras n pants lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->