Shadow line?

nnaime

Blessed Mother of 2 little ones
Reaction score
Okay do I have a shadow line or what? This was taken after 3 minutes. I took the test apart and I could see grooves where that line supposedly is at, so maybe I'm giving myself false hope maybe this is nothing but I swear I see something

Attachments

• 20180802_073632.jpg
    20180802_073632.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 20180802_073804.jpg
    20180802_073804.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 68
I think I see something very faint!

I see something, unsure of color. Fx it gets darker for you. Xx

I see something very faint but I don't trust FRER anymore they seem to be giving a lot of evaps and a lot of false hope to people.

Good luck <3

I see something too but I also think FRER can be so convincing with these super faint lines to then have it just be evil indent / evaps . I&#8217;m going through the same thug right now keep getting really faint / shadow lines - I have a thread &#8220;ovulated CD 12 now CD 21- if you want to check mine out

My iPad Pro has this feature where if you click the home button 3 times quickly it inverts the display. Perfect for us POAS-addicts!

That being said...I can see a faint second line on your test when inverted!

I'm able to pull up a line and I *think* there might be some color to it. Can you post a photo that's brighter and aimed at the window? There's a reflection that is blocking a bit.

Attachments

• nnaime.jpg
    nnaime.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 31
I see something very faint but I don't trust FRER anymore they seem to be giving a lot of evaps and a lot of false hope to people.

Good luck <3

Updating here this was definitely an evap line, I took about 5 tests after this one and none had even a light line like this one so I guess it was a bad batch from frer. Thank you so much misszoie for your comment. Still no af for me but it's probably just my pcos and some kind of issue from the bc. Thought that my fertility issues might be slightly better after giving birth to #1 :shrug: but grateful and blessed with my bb boy, perhaps we'll get lucky in the future.

Does anyone have other hpt brands that they trust? Not with blue lines

Thanks ladies and good luck to those of you ttc! :kiss:

I personally always get great results with the First Signal tests. They're $0.88 at my Walmart. So I don't feel bad obsessively testing. :haha: I tested a week before AF was due and got a clear positive in this pregnancy and my last.

Hope you get some good news soon! :hugs:

I'm starting to favour cheapies from the £1 shop and waiting until a bit later in the cycle. False hope is harder than actually having a negative cycle I think <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->