Shae Terry 16/10/10 ***updated with pics***

laura6914

Proud mummy #2 on the way
Reaction score
Well its taken me a few weeks to get back on here. As all you new mums know when the LO arrives your time is so consumed.

Well...... I had a sweep on the 14th october. My contractions started on Friday 15th but were irregular and not painful at all so just carried on with my day as normal. Saturday morning at 5:40am my waters broke and my contractions were 10 minutes apart. Rang the labour ward and they asked me to go in to be examined. I was 2cm dilated so i chose to go home and have a bath (ended up playing on the wii :) ). Went back to the hospital at midday and was only 2cm dilated. I held off the gas and air as long as i could as the contrctions were bareable. Started gas and air at around 3pm ish.

By 7pm my contractions were close and strong. I was so tired so decided to have the epidural (what a god send that was) The babys heartbeat slowed down to 40 with every contraction so i had to be monitored and had to stay on the bed throughout the whole labour.

I was fully dilated at 9pm and started to push but after 2 hours he just didnt want to come out. At this point i think the whole world and his dog were in the delivery room :haha:
The Dr had to deliver my son by vonteuse (sp) and when he came out he had the cord wrapped round his neck twice so every time i pushed the cord acted like a bungee and kept pulling him back in.
He didnt cry when he came out albeit everyone trying to make him cry but he makes up for it now lol. He was so healthy and perfect in every way possible.

DSCF3290.jpg

DSCF3280.jpg

xxx

Thanks for reading

Welcome to the world Shae, love his name.

V xxxx

well done laura!! cant wait to see his pics :D xxx

Congratulations :hugs:

Love the name! xx

Beautiful <3 a huge congratulations!!! :hugs:

Hey laura i was wondering where u were :flower: doesnt seem 2 minutes since we were all discussing how to get the softcups out and weeing all over our hands :rofl:

Congrats on ur little boy laura, a day i wont forget as ur little man was born on my angels 1st birthday :hugs:

:flower:

Thanks cat hun, how are things going with your bump? Not long for you now either. :happydance:
Ill never forget those softcup days. :haha:
Oh im sorry hunny about your angels 1st birthday, must have been a hard day :hugs:
xx

Im good thankyou just eager to meet her now :hugs: happy sleepless nights :haha: xXx

Huge congratulations Laura, I was wondering how you were getting on. I hadn't been on here for ages, but I'm getting time to come on when Alexis is feeding, which is quite a lot :haha: I love his name, it's gorgeous xx

Cat: i can imagine. Its going to come round so fast. Shae is pretty much sleeping through now. Last feed at 10pm and he wakes for a feed around 5ish then goes back to sleep til 7:30. He is doing realy well. Loving every minute.

hey serenity hunny. You LO is gorgeous. I have tried to put pics of shae up but for some reason it keeps failing. Ill have to text you one if i still have your number.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->