Shae Terry 16/10/10 ***updated with pics***

Cat: i can imagine. Its going to come round so fast. Shae is pretty much sleeping through now. Last feed at 10pm and he wakes for a feed around 5ish then goes back to sleep til 7:30. He is doing realy well. Loving every minute.

hey serenity hunny. You LO is gorgeous. I have tried to put pics of shae up but for some reason it keeps failing. Ill have to text you one if i still have your number.

xx

Aw, thanks sweetie :flower: I was just saying earlier that all of us make such beautiful babies :cloud9: It is so annoying that the photo uploader isn't working, I'm using photobucket to put pictures on now. I have a new number hun, I'll pm you it. Oh and Shae sounds like he's a fantastic sleeper, Alexis only wakes up once a night aswell, makes such a difference when you are not exhausted everyday due to lack of sleep, lol xxx

I have managed to put some pics up on the first page of this thread hun. Ill save your number now. It definitely does make a difference. He hasnt been too well the passed few days with constipation so has been grizzly in the day but seems to be on the mend now so hopefully will improve his moods. Fingers crossed. xx

I have managed to put some pics up on the first page of this thread hun. Ill save your number now. It definitely does make a difference. He hasnt been too well the passed few days with constipation so has been grizzly in the day but seems to be on the mend now so hopefully will improve his moods. Fingers crossed. xx

I know, when I was going out of the thread I noticed at the top it said updated with pics :dohh: Honestly my brain has turned to mush since I had my LO :haha: Aww, bless him, poor little man. Alexis had a really bad cold for a couple of weeks and it was awful seeing her unwell, would have given anything to take it for her :( I finally did pick it up from her and I am full of the cold at the moment and feeling awful. Hope your LO gets better soon, constipation is horrid :hugs: xx

omg laura he is absolutely gorgeous, you should be very proud...........LOOK WHAT YOU DID :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: xxxxxx

thanks confused hun. :hugs:

serenity is she feeling better now? shae seems to be back to normal today. :yipee:

xxx

thanks confused hun. :hugs:

serenity is she feeling better now? shae seems to be back to normal today. :yipee:

xxx

She is much much better but still has a really snuffly nose. The doctor will be fed up of me because I've phoned 3 times since she's had the cold :haha: He said just to carry on giving her the nasal drops when she needs them and keep her warm and comfortable and it will just go away eventually. That's great that Shae is better :happydance: xxx

Huge huge congratulations Laura xxx

:D :cloud9: He is just absolutely adorable.. Definitely one of the most gorgeous babies I've ever seen! :hugs:

Well done honey, great to read your story. Looking through & seeing M2K AND Helly!! as well just made me smile. Oh the softcups days, luckily .. every single one of us is getting our happy ending, it just took some time. :cry: :friends:

Makes me well up with tears :lol: Dang hormones. I'm so happy for everyone!

Thanks hunny, i think so too but im his mum and therfore biast. :haha:

Im so glad we all got there in the end. All good things come to those who wait. :hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->