Shagging Question

Trinity, it does become clinical, no matter how you try to cover it up at the end of the day you are after one thing from all the babydancing around Ovulation and I think it puts a strain on both parties going by my own experience and others I have spoke to. I hope it happens for you and all you other girls, very soon!!! HUGE :hugs: x

Suz I don't want to seem like im trying to carry on argueing, but I just want to explain:
Originally Posted by Tilly https://www.babyandbump.com/images/babyandbump/buttons/viewpost.gif
Do you guys not kind of go with the flow? let romance take you..? lol, it seems like something out of a text book, all these plans..
That was merely a question, I wasn't being funny in any way.. then it struck me that the planning down to details such as 9pm was a bit like a text book.. but I was being jokey, not trying to offend. Im sure (in fact I know) when I was TTC I would think about when I was ovulating etc etc but I tried not to over analyse - thats all I meant.

Originally Posted by Tilly https://www.babyandbump.com/images/babyandbump/buttons/viewpost.gif
Of course I understand these ladies have been TTC for a long time, but I wasn't being harsh and what I don't like is comments like that - saying some women here have been trying for ages, when no one here knows a thing about me to say that.
I phrased that wrong basically, and can understand what it sounds like im saying... a better way to say this would have been that "of course I understand you have all been trying to conceive for a long time, I wasn't trying to sound harsh. I just don't like comments that suggest I don't understand as no one here knows about me in such detail."

"it was as if im not allowed an opinion almost because im not in the special TTC club..? "
@Jo - I wasn't telling anyone how they SHOULD TTC, it really doesn't bother me if they like to hang from the curtain pole with their partners hanging from them whilst they eat ice cream, it's not affecting me
My first comment was me just trying to explain how it felt, but I agree it does sound a bit rude so I apologise for that.

The comment about swinging from a curtain pole, was not suggesting that all TTC'ers are a bunch of ice cream eating apes, but rather an exaggerated picture to show Jo that I wouldn't care how anyone has sex as it's none of my business.

I never said TTC was a joke, as I said I know quite a few people affected and I wouldn't make a joke out of anyones misfortune, not even my worst enemy. I have tried to explain myself, but if you can't accept that there is nothing more I can say.

@Wobbles, I understand what you mean.

Tilly did you have problems trying to start your own family? Thats not a trick Q btw :D Just wondering based on some of the things you have said.

Tilly did you have problems trying to start your own family? Thats not a trick Q btw :D Just wondering based on some of the things you have said.
No, and I would be lying if I said I did.. just my mum tried for years for us and it worried me a lot as I was growing up, I always had this feeling id be unable to have children. I got pregnant in about 4 months, which is fine but I did still worry and was sure something was going to be up.

Im not trying to make anyone feel sorry for me by the way.:blush:

I guess just leave it as a Think Before you Post Lesson. Apology Accepted.

Blimey what a thread :shock:

We tried naturally and it took 5 months but wasn't meant to be. Tried again straight away and took 4/5 months again wasn't meant to be.
Got OPK's and started charting and took 2 months, first cycle we tried every day around Ovulation and not a sausage (pardon the pun lol ;)).
Then we tried every 2-3 days and hit the spot and got a sticky baby.

Try as many different methods as you can think of and most of all...enjoy :hugs:

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->