Shake 'n' Vac

Elli21

Reaction score
IMO this is a must have!!!

You shake it over your carpet and you hoover it up...it makes the house smell lovely for around 2 days...and also, you dont miss bits on your carpet either as its a white powder so you can see if you have missed spots. At around 70 pence for a bottle that does my whole house 3 times...its a bargain too. Cheaper than air fresheners!!

It is a good product ive got it somewhere but only used it once! i will get it out later lol

I agree, love it.. I use far too much because I love the smell.

i used it the other day and was really unimpressed!! i wanted to get rid of the doggy smell, so did the carpets and by the time hubby got home in the evening he said he couldnt smell anything! did smell nice for the mornign/afternoon though.

I find the smell way too strong. But that said, it's great fun shaking it everywhere (whilst singing the shaking vac song) :rofl:

My mum uses it..the smell doesn't last for long though.

Dont use shake and vac if you have a hepa filter in your hoover! it wrecks them as the filter cannot take it...I have wrecked 3 hoovers and was told this was why,. Vax do a foam mousse that smells just as nice and you spray it after hoovering so no bust hoovers :)

Dont use shake and vac if you have a hepa filter in your hoover! it wrecks them as the filter cannot take it...I have wrecked 3 hoovers and was told this was why,. Vax do a foam mousse that smells just as nice and you spray it after hoovering so no bust hoovers :)

ow crap i have a hepa filter

I'm just curious how safe are the chemicals for small children and pets? I know the air inside your home is way more toxic than outside. Just curious.

ow crap i have a hepa filter

Dont worry hun you may be able to stop any further damage! my hoover totally lost its suction due to being blocked from the shake n vac,
Give all your filters a really good wash and maybe use something else on your carpets...Like i say that vac(not vax like i said before :dohh:) mousse is gorgeous and wont block your hoover

I'm just curious how safe are the chemicals for small children and pets? I know the air inside your home is way more toxic than outside. Just curious.

I close off each room as the vac mousse i use dries(5 mins) to stop little hands or paws getting on it. and to be honest with all the vehicle fumes and other nasties that are about i am sure a little bit of deoderizer in my house is fine.

The mousse does sound better than the powder, because it's not being put into the air.

I recently found that apple cider vinegar works great for odors, and since it's a food, I don't have to worry about it being bad for my furry family members,... It's also not as vinegary smelling as regular vinegar either.

you do the shake and vac and put the freshness back, do the shake and vac and put the freshness back! anyone born before 1985 will remember that sucker. hahaha
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->