Shall i ??

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
With my mind being everywere as it is i have been thinkin today about sending Adam (Bumps daddy) a quick message askin if he would like to meet up to talk about things and what we want to do from here for the baby, as i would like to tell him how i feel, not that i still like him but about things like how i want him to be there for bump an that i have no problems with him seein bump aslong as i am there until i can trust him again an he is proved that he has changed + grown up.

just wonderin if you girls think this is a good or bad idea an to leave it till bumps born???

xx

text him rach as long as you go into it with your eyes open hun you'll be fine, just be strong and state what it is you do/don't want from him in respect to the baby and you'll be fine... have it set out in your own mind first so you know what you want.
it'll be hard for you hun but what is ever easy eh???

text him rach as long as you go into it with your eyes open hun you'll be fine, just be strong and state what it is you do/don't want from him in respect to the baby and you'll be fine... have it set out in your own mind first so you know what you want.
it'll be hard for you hun but what is ever easy eh???

:hugs: Thanks vicki, i just wasnt sure wether to incase he thinks i'm pressurin him, but theres no harm in askin him what he wants, how he feels towards bump + to tell him how i want things goin!

Of course i'l be wearin my brave face :gun: haha

Need to clear up in my head exactly what i think/feel i need to say to him xxx

i think its a good idea, i would do the same thing if i was in ur situation, its something which needs to be sorted out. keep updated on what happens, good luck!x

Lets just hope i can be strong enough to face him after so mnay months without cryin like a little baby or end up doin summit i regret (mental note - don't get to close to Adam) haha xx

so what if he thinks your pressuring him about it... your talking about his child and plans for him to see it. bollocks to how he feels your ensuring your son sees his dad regularly...
NO HANKY PANKY racheal... :grr:(now whos acting like a mum i had one hand on my hip and the other was wagging a finger at you ):rofl:

haha still in my great happy mood!!!! :happydance:

so what if he thinks your pressuring him about it... your talking about his child and plans for him to see it. bollocks to how he feels your ensuring your son sees his dad regularly...
NO HANKY PANKY racheal... :grr:(now whos acting like a mum i had one hand on my hip and the other was wagging a finger at you ):rofl:

haha still in my great happy mood!!!! :happydance:

:rofl: dont make me laugh haha i've got the worst pains ever!! i'l bludy hands on me hips n waggle fingers in a minutee !!

as for hanky panky hahaha :coolio: i wouldnt do such a thing xx

:rofl: dont make me laugh haha i've got the worst pains ever!! i'l bludy hands on me hips n waggle fingers in a minutee !!

as for hanky panky hahaha :coolio: i wouldnt do such a thing xx

haha, well you've cheered me up in my time of despair... very dramatic haha. xx

haha nice to know someones cheered up :)

ey do you think me mum was right when she said not to put that thing in the bath (its like a jacuzzi type thing) she RECKONS pregnant woman can't use them! knowin my luck they can't an thats why i'm gettin pains or summit xx

haha nice to know someones cheered up :)

ey do you think me mum was right when she said not to put that thing in the bath (its like a jacuzzi type thing) she RECKONS pregnant woman can't use them! knowin my luck they can't an thats why i'm gettin pains or summit xx

god knows hun :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->