Shall we complain about OH now?

Wow this thread is a real eye opener for me. I am only on month 4, so pls forgive that as I haven't hit the frustration that you ladies have hit. I tried OPK on month 2 and 4 but didn't even mention it to DH, I just tried the seduction lol. I guess there are times when ur getting treatments that he needs to know right? I have to admit that he gets more upset than I do when the witch arrives. I have to console him and try and focus on future and positives. My heart goes out to you for the emotions you are going through....hugs to you all xxx

Yeah, I think at 4 months, my DH was still clueless as to when I ovulated, lol.

It's been toooooooooooo long now.......

Aw girls, sorry its getting to be a trial.
I'm def not going to tell him unless it's totally necessary as I just know it will put the pressure on and have opposite effect.....he still thinks it's possible even the day b4 the wtch is due - goes and gets me a cushion afterwards and everything. Bless the guy, lol x

Girls as I said in a previous thread the male species are the root cause of a woman's problems .... MENstruation , MENopause , MENtal and HISterectomy lol ... Need I say more ???? :haha:

My DH drives me nuts about TTC and I'm not even on drugs!! :haha:

Make him some brownies. Replace 1/4 of the chocolate with ExLax.

You're welcome! :D

A thread to complain about OH!!!!!!:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: :haha:

Well I have moaned enough about my OH in other threads, how we keep missing my Ovulation :growlmad::growlmad:

Indigo! can you :gun::gun::gun: my OH as well!

SuperAwsome, I like your suggestion... hehe... will bake him a chocolate cake... :blush:

I love this thread,but ATM my hubby is being amazing and not complaining about sex ,in fact he's asking wot time he has to do the deed :winkwink:He's taking all his vitamins without being told and he's waiting in the mornings to dtd before going to work ,he's also eating healthy and cooking meals wen he's home early ,in fact wtf is he up to,:gun:maybe he's having an affair :grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

My guy is GREAT. Really, he's the best thing since sliced bread. My only complaint is...

...I know he wants us to get married (and so do I). I just really hope he proposes BEFORE he gets me knocked up. It's totally irrational, I know, but I want to feel like he's marrying me for ME, not because I'm pregnant. Does that make sense?

Of course it would probably help if I just opened my mouth and told him how I feel about it. But no, I expect him to be a mind reader. :D

Very good ideas. I suppose I could just send him a link to the dress I want. :D

Right now, at this moment. . . . . I'm ready to torch him on fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->