Shall we complain about OH now?

LOL old bird! Seriously though I think the best way to a man's heart is to baby them exactly like their mother's did it is what my dh wants although he would not verbalize it that way. And I quote "when is going to be my turn"...my dh has whined in the past. In return I want him to buy my love :) kind of like a Daddy would. Since I have started to view my dh needs like my 3 year old son's things have gotten a lot easier, " Dear would you like your crusts cut on your pbj sanwich". I can talk either one of them out of a bad mood with some special attention from mommy it's either this or the knife but i won't want to go to jail yet i have a bun to put in the oven!

You must have the patience of a saint !!!! Lol , but if you ever need the knife Plan , I've heard that pmt is a valid excuse your honour !!!!! Lol x personally how I feel about oh tonight if I cut off the crusts from his sandwich I'd want to shove em up his nose. !!! Lol how can gorgeous baby boys turn into yucky men. ? ????? Hahahaha

I love the exlax brownies idea! ha ha ha My husband always jokes about me poisoning him ( i guess it's the pms tee hee) . I tell him if i was poisoning you dear you would be dead already. Another idea is poison ivy sap in his underwear-aw man that would be really mean.

:rofl::rofl: It would be mean but it would be pretty funny

personally how I feel about oh tonight if I cut off the crusts from his sandwich I'd want to shove em up his nose.

:haha:

Great.

Really, I just wish he was working out of town for a few days so I didn't have to 'make nice' in front of the kids. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->