Shall we complain about OH now?

Nothing I can really talk about.
But, I think I should ask to have all the gas and matches removed from the house.

I could be just a 'tad' bit dramatic right now.

But, I'm not happy with him.

I am not implying anything, but I had horrible mood swings on Clomid and headaches; they lasted my entire cycle.

Funny, I just spoke to one of my friends and she said, "Remember, you're on some new meds now. Would you have felt this way last month?"

Yep, I would.

You know, we all can't get along all the time.

Would I still be having headaches even though I haven't taken femara in 2 days?
I couldn't tell if tonight I was having a hot flash or if I was just pissed, lol.

ready- sorry things are still miserable for you:hugs::hugs: hope things look up soon, its hard enough TTC without feeling upset

Make him some Ex Lax brownies...:rofl:

This is a fantastic idea...will not hurt him and you'll feel fantastic when he's on the toilet:thumbup: I've thought about this for my hubby a few times over the years:haha:

Ready sending you hugs Hun , xx x if you want to get rid of matches etc send them over cos I could use them on mine right now too.unlike you I don't have the same self restraint!!! Xx

I love the exlax brownies idea! ha ha ha My husband always jokes about me poisoning him ( i guess it's the pms tee hee) . I tell him if i was poisoning you dear you would be dead already. Another idea is poison ivy sap in his underwear-aw man that would be really mean.

Speaking of irrational mood swinging I was thinking about trying soy isoflavones before resorting to femara does anyone know if that will make me crazy? It's bad enough the week before my period.

I love the exlax brownies idea! ha ha ha My husband always jokes about me poisoning him ( i guess it's the pms tee hee) . I tell him if i was poisoning you dear you would be dead already. Another idea is poison ivy sap in his underwear-aw man that would be really mean.

OMG! How mean! :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Speaking of irrational mood swinging I was thinking about trying soy isoflavones before resorting to femara does anyone know if that will make me crazy? It's bad enough the week before my period.

I tried it (CD3-7) and ended up taking a very low dose because I misread the label. I was very emotional, even on the low dose....but everyone is different.
That being said, I plan on trying it again next cycle and my DH will just have to deal with it...:haha:

Just to cheer us all uP girls
My little sister asked me the other day the best way to a mans heart ... I told her in my opinion through the chest with a large knife !!!! Lol
Pmt don't you just love it ?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->