Share your cravings!

pachamama92

Reaction score
I cannot stop drinking milk!! I've drunk over 2 litres, that can't be healthy!? At least it isn't wine..;)

Chicken with the skin *usually hate the skin* and eggs on toast with ketchup... no explanation there

Chicken with the skin *usually hate the skin* and eggs on toast with ketchup... no explanation there

Omg I had eggs on toast with ketchup last night! It was amazing! OH looked like he was going to throw up

I had a huge craving for salad with jalapeños when I got in today lool can't complain really! Although it had to be slathered in oily dressing :rofl:

I want runny yolk eggs :( I'd love some poached, or sunny side up eggs :( but none for like 8 more months or so

Me too with the milk! And I can't stand milk by itself!

NACHOS. Nachos oh my gosh. There's also a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory near where I work and I'm going to get a very rich chocolate drizzled apple there tomorrow. Splitting it with hubs so I don't overdo it ;)

Tomorrow I'm also getting nachos. I've been working my butt off doing pilates and the results are quickly showing. No guilt, no shame!

Ok I crave I guess steak salads if it is a craving.
Kbc. Pilates. Is that good during pregnant. I need something. Thinking joining gym for some activity -walking. But I do own winsor Pilates. Hmmm

I'm a bit confused by cravings. I thought it was one thing you craved repeatedly but Ive only had short term cravings for things. Admittedly they are things I wouldn't usually eat .... Or in some case even like! Are these proper cravings?

Sorry, meant to say that it was glasses of milk every so often (HATE milk), BK Whopper (HATE burgers and meat generally), pancakes and noodles (not all together ha ha!)

Sorry, meant to say that it was glasses of milk every so often (HATE milk), BK Whopper (HATE burgers and meat generally), pancakes and noodles (not all together ha ha!)

I have been drinking milk recently, and it's not something I ever do. Maybe it's our body craving calcium? Lol I'm not sure x

NACHOS. Nachos oh my gosh. There's also a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory near where I work and I'm going to get a very rich chocolate drizzled apple there tomorrow. Splitting it with hubs so I don't overdo it ;)

Tomorrow I'm also getting nachos. I've been working my butt off doing pilates and the results are quickly showing. No guilt, no shame!

I recommend making nachos lol I love them. Tortilla chips layered up with grated cheese, popped in the microwave a few secs to melt. Then lots of salsa, onions, jalapeños guacamole etc etc on the side. Mmmmmm I want some now :haha:

Ok I crave I guess steak salads if it is a craving.
Kbc. Pilates. Is that good during pregnant. I need something. Thinking joining gym for some activity -walking. But I do own winsor Pilates. Hmmm

I would think pilates would be perfect during pregnancy hun. Iv never done it but thinking of getting back into swimming.

I'm a bit confused by cravings. I thought it was one thing you craved repeatedly but Ive only had short term cravings for things. Admittedly they are things I wouldn't usually eat .... Or in some case even like! Are these proper cravings?

Just go with it lol I've not ever craved anything I'd not normally eat in any of my pregnancies.

mind you I had to have skimmed milk in my first. Not because I wanted or liked it in the slightest but it was all I could keep down!

By the way ladies, my 3 litres of milk paid off, I didn't feel sick this morning when I wine up and the last few mornings have been awful. I did have to get up to pee three times though

This is kind of an anti-craving. I have been hating anything sweet. It's just so intense right now.

This is kind of an anti-craving. I have been hating anything sweet. It's just so intense right now.

I have aversions too- red meat big time. Weird. I usually am not into sweets at all but cannot get enough now!

I've been craving anything where melted cheese is involved! Cannot get enough ooey gooey cheese :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->