Share your HCG levels with me!

Kat S

Still trying for #1
Reaction score
I just completed my "Week 4" hcg level tests, and they went as follows:

3 weeks 6 days: 192
4 weeks 2 days: 792
4 weeks 4 days: 923 (<--panic ensues, it didn't double!)
4 weeks 6 days: 3,948 (u/s shows a good 7mm gestational sack in my uterine wall just where it should be!) Doc pronounces things are just fine!

I won't go in again until January 14th for my 6 week u/s. Hope we hear a heart beat and see a yolk! Until then, I will enjoy 10 blissful test-free days!

I found this HCG calculator tool...since everyone's numbers are different, it simply lets you know if your numbers are increasing at a "normal" rate.
https://www.babymed.com/tools/hcg-calculator

I only had one blood draw at 4weeks 6 days (2 days after I found out I was pregnant) and my hcg was 18,762. My OB didn't need another draw since my number was high already. I went in the following week for a scan.

Hi, Scout. Thanks for your input! I had several blood draws as they wanted to be sure the hcg was progressing at a normal rate because I'm high risk. Otherwise I probably would have just had one to confirm pregnancy :) One is all you need to know if you're expecting!

With my son--

3 weeks, 2 days--39

4 weeks, 2 days--2900

5 weeks, 2 days--18,025

Thanks, Jellybean! So neat to see how much the levels for the same "x weeks x days" can vary from person to person. It seems to not matter what they are as long as they are increasing at the right rate.

Whoo hoo, Barhanita! Looks great!

Thanks, Jellybean! So neat to see how much the levels for the same "x weeks x days" can vary from person to person. It seems to not matter what they are as long as they are increasing at the right rate.

Yeah...with my son, I bled/spotted for the first 10 weeks, so I felt like my hCG levels were all I had going for me. Diagnosis was threatened miscarriage. He's eleven months now, and a cutie pie, but boy...the pregnancy was difficult!

Mine were

3+4 295
3+6 686
4+1 1280
4+3 2603
4+5 5990

5+4 scan with heartbeat!

Your numbers look great, good luck!

Hi, Scout. Thanks for your input! I had several blood draws as they wanted to be sure the hcg was progressing at a normal rate because I'm high risk. Otherwise I probably would have just had one to confirm pregnancy :) One is all you need to know if you're expecting!

I'm high risk too (bc of age and previous m/c's). But my OB likes scans better than blood levels. He thinks they tell you more. With my previous pregnancies (my mc's) he did take blood every 2 days bc my numbers were low. He won't scan until the number is above 5000.

I'm high risk too (bc of age and previous m/c's). But my OB likes scans better than blood levels. He thinks they tell you more. With my previous pregnancies (my mc's) he did take blood every 2 days bc my numbers were low. He won't scan until the number is above 5000.

Good luck with your sticky bean! High risk pregnancies are rough, eh? I had a scan on Friday, too :) We saw a nice 7mm gestational sack, and I hope to hear a heartbeat when I go in for the 6 week scan on Jan 14th.

Mine were

3+4 295
3+6 686
4+1 1280
4+3 2603
4+5 5990

5+4 scan with heartbeat!

Your numbers look great, good luck!

Thanks for joining in with the fun! How old is your little one now?

Good luck with your sticky bean! High risk pregnancies are rough, eh? I had a scan on Friday, too :) We saw a nice 7mm gestational sack, and I hope to hear a heartbeat when I go in for the 6 week scan on Jan 14th.

yes...lots more doctor visits and tests. Good luck to you too!! Here's some sticky dust for your little one :dust:

5 weeks, 0 days: 1035
6 weeks, 0 days: 5750

I had been hoping for a better increase/higher number (after comparing my second HCG to those of other women on the Internet), but the doubling time was below 72 hours (it was 69 hours), and baby was fine!

4+5 = scan - no baby, docs questioned whether I was actually preg at all as I had a 'period' too.
4+5 = 165 (Docs confirmed I was pregnant)
5+0 = 535
5+4 = scan showed tiny yolk sac
6+4 = scan showed tiny sac with heartbeat
8+4 = scan showed baby with heartbeat
13+0 = I'll let you know!! I have my scan on 10th Jan :)

They started low - I didn't get a BFP until 4+3 and even then it was really faint but once they kicked in they tripled in 48 hours. That was enough to ensure the docs it was OK although I was still freaking out lol!

9dpo - 59

11dpo - 139.

Those are the only tests I've done so far. And they doubled and I was super relieved that everything was going like it was supposed to!

4+3: 1747
4 +5: 2700
5 weeks: 5213

Dr office said last number was just fine as it went up more than 60% which is what they look for :D Plus once you hit 5000-6000 you rise slower - 72-96 hours for doubling

I only had one blood draw done, at 4w4d. I didn't get the exact number, but I was told it was over 3,000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->