share your stories ladies!!

tas

pregnant after 2 losses
Reaction score
hi ladies,

since all you ladies are lucky enough to get your :bfp: how about sharing your tww stories with us ladies ttc...

A biggy i would like to know is did anybody get aches in the stomach kind of a heavy feeling, not really af pains but starting about 4 days before af due??

it would be great to hear your stories please share!!!!

:dust: :dust:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Hi,

We were lucky that we got pregnant with our 2nd the first month we tried (it took us 12 months to concieve with our first). I was naturally paying more attention to my body because I wanted to be pregnant this time so when I started to feel period type cramps about 8 days before AF was due, I knew this was unusual for me (not normally feeling any cramps) and so wondered could I be pregnant? However I also just 'felt' pregnant without there actually being any symptoms. I took a HPT 5 and 3 days before AF was due but results came back negative. I was 'feeling' more and more prgant though but in a way I can't decsribe, having said that I did have sore breasts but this was common before AF made her appearance so I was starting to wonder if my body was playing tricks on me and if AF would arrive after all. I took another test on the morning my period was due and both lines appeared so I was over the moon, firstly to be pregnant and also that my instincts hadn't let me down lol :)

The heavy feeling you describe is what I felt before AF was due, I could feel the heaviness and kind of bloating feeling for about a week before AF was due.

thank you heavenx, wow I bet you were so pleased to conciceve so quickly this time. congratulations!!! lovely to read your story.:thumbup:

We have been trying since august....

I am due af today and am nervous just praying it doesnt come.

When you say you felt the heavy feeling about the week leading to af, did you mean when infact you were pregnant and af never arrived or on a normal cycle???

Each month i feel i have symptoms but then the :witch: arrives but I never feel this type of ache for so long before af

xx

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi tas, I hope AF hasn't made an appearance!

Yes the heavy feeling I felt before AF was due was the week before I actually found out I was pregnant. The heavy feeling isn't something I would normally feel before a period so I knew something was different, turns out it was my little bean rearranging my uterus and getting him or herself comfy in there lol.

Sending you lots of babydust :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

thank you heavenx. that gives me hope as thats how im feeling, no af yet.... thank goodness. Im scared to :test: though just scared of seeing :bfn: I really hope not im going to test tuesday if the :witch:is a no show and hopefully get :bfp:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"