Share your TTC story with me!

Littleblimp_3

Reaction score
Hi ya'll! I'm new to the site and currently TTC #3! With my first two pregnancies, it seemed so easy to conceive-knew exactly when I was about to O. This time around (also 5 years later) seems a little trickier to tell what's going on with my body so I thought it would be great to hear everyone's stories on conceiving (whether your still trying or have planted the seed :happydance:)and possibly help me & others understand our bodies better.

So here is my story:

I'm 27 years old and currently in the first month of TTC. My lmp started on 10/9 and ended on 10/13 (cycle are about 29-30 days). If I'm going by the 14 day rule, my fertile window is from 10/22-10/27, although I think that I probably ovulate around CD18-23 (10/26-10/31). So far I've experienced a very small amount of "creamy, school glue" cm on 10/19 and have had tender breast since then. Last night (10/24) I noticed a good amount of creamy, white, sticky cm. I started OPK's on 10/22, once a day but they've all been negative. We've :sex: on every other day since 10/14 so I'm hoping that even if I don't notice my O, I'll still get pregnant. I would hope 1 :spermy: will at least make it doing it every other day. I have 14 days left to :test: so we'll see what happens!

Hi there. It took 6 cycles to conceive my daughter, & it was actually the month I was kind of giving up & feeling really disheartened. Now shes a beautiful four year old, turning five in February.

We're currently TTC #2 & I'm on cycle 6. Hoping this little one has the same idea & decides to happen on cycle 6, as I'm again starting to feel a little deflated.

Lots & lots of baby dust to you & hope you get your :bfp: soon! :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->