Sharp ache in uterus

Clartylou

Mummy to Samuel, Pgt no#2
Reaction score
I'm having sharp aches in my uterus, there not overly painful, but I definitely notice them. I have read this is normal at my stage of pregnancy, but it doesn't stop me worrying.

Is anyone else having sharp aches?

Clartylou x

I have a pulling sort of feeling there, but I am only 4 weeks so I dunno if we are both feeling the same thing. Hopefully it is all going to be okay though. :hugs:

Love,
Amy.

i still get the occasional sharp ache/pull in my stomach and I'm nearly 18 weeks! just all part of the stretching process making room for little one!
generally, if the pain is totally unbearable, or there is bleeding with it is when you need to worry... otherwise, just growing pains!

Sounds like stretching pains to me. :)

what do you mean by sharp aches ?

Hi Emzlouize, its hard to explain. I am not worried about the pains, but its always nice to know others are having the same problems.

Thanks to everyone else too for replying. Pains have now stopped, don't know if its because i'm now lounging on the sofa lol.

Cx

I had the same, I remember calling the doc panicing but if there is no blood she said it was ok. and now i know it was just stretching pain.

I get them too...have pretty much from the beginning. Not all the time, just every once in awhile...sharp, but mild, if that makes sense. But I'm told it's fine as well...but god I worry about EVERYTHING right now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->