Sharp pain on quick movements

Flannz94

Reaction score
I've noticed if I sit up to fast or anything like that, I get a sharp pain in the abdomen, sometimes specific to one side. Is this normal??

Yep, round ligament pain. It's a bit like cramp and lasts a few seconds. Xx

i'd say it is round ligament pain as well. I get that too. If if get up from the couch or chair too fast or if I move too quick its like a cramp but off to the side usually right but not always. This is my third and this is the first time I've had these before my third trimester! Maybe I need to workout/stretch more, I'm probably out of shape!

Yep! RLP...god that hurts. Mine seems to happen most when I go to turn over in bed..I move too fast and bam......OUCHHHH. It's normal though :) Don't stress xx

This is my 4th and I had this a couple of days ago. It's like the more babies I have, the earlier I experience it. But i will say this, the round ligament pain may get worse as your pregnancy goes on. It got to where I couldn't even roll over in bed without screaming out, and getting out of a sitting position was nearly impossible lol. You see on tv pregnant women having problems getting up etc.. well it isn't always from their bellies being big. It's normal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->