Sharp pain

harri

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I've had a sharp pain this morning, it didn't last very long and it was excruciating. Should I be worried?

Xxxx

Did you have any spotting? Has the sharp pain happened again since then? If not, I don't see any particular reason to be worried. It may even be muscular pain? I had some very painful cramping at the beginning of my pregnancy.
But, if it keeps happening or you get spotting or bleeding with it then you should talk to your doc. Otherwise I am sure that you and baby are fine! :)

No spotting or bleeding and no more pains other than a heavy feeling which I've had from day 1. I'm a nervous wreck! Xx

Hey Harri, where was the pain? Like rapunzel said maybe it's muscular. I'm 5+ 4 and when I sneezed yesterday the pain was crazy. Like a really sharp pinching pain, I also keep getting stitch like pains when I walk my dogs. (But low down in abdomen)
I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Obviously not a doctor but I'm guessing it's just part of the massive changes our bodies are going through!
:flower:

Where were you/what were you doing when you had the pain? I've had quick, sharp pains when I've been lying down and got up/turned too quickly or also when I've coughed or sneezed and thats perfectly normal. I think you only need to worry if it is persistent and accompanied by bleeding/spotting, but it wouldnt hurt to mention it to a doctor/midwife.

I was in bed, I'd just turned over. The pain was low down in the middle. Xx

Totally normal hun, had it with both my little man & this pregnancy x

I've had aches in my hips today so perhaps it was just stretching and growing pains. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->