Sharp pains in boobies?

NeyNey

Love My IVF Munchkin
Reaction score
Not all the time, only occasionally....Anyone else get these? is it normal? :shrug:

Hi and merry christmas :)

Well im assuming its normal as iv had sharp pains in the sides of my boobs and round my nipple area, think its the extra flo of blood etc preparing for what lies ahead :)

x

My boobs hurt like hell. I can't even sleep on my stomach right now.

Thanks girls, it's not so much an aching (they hurt like that too) But it's like a sharp pain that just hits me in there now and then..

Thanks for the answers!

Hi there!
This hasn't happened to me yet, but last year when my best friend was pregnant she said that was her first symptom. Sharp, shooting pains all the way to her nipples. Apparently this is perfectly normal!! :)

That's completely normal don't worry :) Your breasts are getting ready to one day make milk for your LO..

Yeah my boobs do all that, the sharp shooting pain, the general hurting, and has anyone else had itching boobs? They really itch sometimes!!! I am assuming this is where they are growing?
xxx

Mine itch like hell and I get shooting pains too x

Mine are soooooo painful sometimes, it's horrible! In fact it's how I found out I was pregnant, I googled "sharp nipple pains" and all that came up was pregnant, pregnancy, pregnant lol! I felt a bit silly when I realised!!

To be honest nothing really helped until I went and bought some non underwired bras and was measured, my boobs were two sizes bigger and now ache much less in these bras. Also when it's unbearable massaging them helps!

Thanks everyone for your replies....i feel more normal now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"