Sharp pains in left side of abdomen :(

babyhopes2010

one boy one girl.perfect!
Reaction score
m nearly 18 weeks preg and last few days had niggly pains in left side and now its got worse :( it comes and goes.should i be worried? is it normal?:wacko:

could just be your uterus stretching. but I would get it checked out for sure, just to be on the safe side. I was having really horrible pains from my ribs down to my belly button and round my back, couldn't even walk. Went to A&E and they rushed me through straight away. Everything was all okay with baby, but they said I'd done the right thing by going in. Hope you get it sorted x

i havent had anything since,baby is happly moving and great HB if it happens again i will go in :(

Sounds like it could just be round ligament pain...can hurt quite a bit. I have constant aches and pains and cramps...have since the beginning. If it gets really bad get it checked out xx

Sounds very normal to me. Round ligament pain. xx

Round ligament pain typically comes and goes, however, it's possible that it can linger as a dull ache; but what you're describing is a lot like what I'm currently experiencing.

I have just researched SPD which is pelvic bone pain during pregnancy. It typically happens later on in pregnancy but it is possible to start feeling it as early as halfway. (and probably earlier)

Currently I have a dull pressure ache on the left side of my pubic or pelvic bone right where the leg would fold and meet your pubic bone. It does not come and go like round ligament pain and it is not there everyday-but when it does decide to show up it lingers on for awhile.

Is this what you're experiencing? SPD is fairly normal, but I would bring it up to your doctor at your next visit. They say just to take it easy and not do any quick movements.

good luck sweetie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"