sharp pains!?

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
Just today I have experienced sharp pains that start at the top of my bump and travel through the uterus. I haven't done anything out of the ordinary and I have stuck with my usual amount of water (4 bottles in the morning through afternoon and I'll drink 4 more) what could this be and should I call my doctor?

I don't drink nearly the same amount of water. I do get sharp pains kind of all over/moves around but all uterus base, since I am short I think there's just not a lot of room, so I always just assume it's some sort of stretching pains.

I was getting this for the first time a couple days ago & I'm 22 weeks. It startled me at first but I'm pretty sure it's growing pains or round ligament pain. For me it was a sharp sudden pain on the sides of my belly. It was startling, but didn't really last that long

That's a lot of water! Haha. But it sounds like it could be found ligament pain. Is there a nurses line you could call to put your mind at ease?

That's a lot of water! Haha. But it sounds like it could be found ligament pain. Is there a nurses line you could call to put your mind at ease?

How much water do you girls drink? I always remember 8 glasses a day. Things have eased up so Im not worried.

I drink 4-5 16oz water bottles a day, so I guess that's the same as how much you're drinking if you're drinking 8oz glasses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->