Sharp shooting pain up vagina/uterus 6dpo!?

bombshellmom

Momma of 2 DD'S and expecting DS in April!
Reaction score
Did anyone else feel this and end up with BFP? I read that implantation could occur 6dpo, I'm due to test on the 15th! A while ago I was just sitting and then I felt a sharp pain on the right side of my lower abdomen/uterus and it felt like a lightning bolt into my vagina! This happened twice and both times I wanted to say ouch! :haha:

Yeah it can be a sign happens a few times early pregnancy more so when ligaments start stretching. Dont know what the cause is but i remember it srounf the time of my bfp

Dude I had this yesterday too!!! Hopefully it's a good sign since we're cycle buddies!! Happened to me twice

Dude I had this yesterday too!!! Hopefully it's a good sign since we're cycle buddies!! Happened to me twice

OMG did it really? That's super exciting!! It just felt like a sharp shooting pain shoot right up my vagina to my uterus lol!!2 times for you too?? No way!! :thumbup: FX for us both!! which side did you feel it on? How long was the break in between them? It was like 5-10 seconds before I felt the second pain

I think I implanted at 6dpo as I got my BFP at 8 dpo. I had a small amount of brown cm on 6 dpo and then sharp pains the following day. Fingers crossed for you!

I think I implanted at 6dpo as I got my BFP at 8 dpo. I had a small amount of brown cm on 6 dpo and then sharp pains the following day. Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks girl!! Hoping you have a H & H 9 months of pregnancy! :hugs:

really hoping those pains from yesterday were implantation!!

I had this with my pregnancy in May (early miscarriage) I remember because I always track everything in my period tracker app on my phone lol! Good luck !

I had this with my pregnancy in May (early miscarriage) I remember because I always track everything in my period tracker app on my phone lol! Good luck !

So sorry about your mc! I had a chemical pregnancy last month :( hope you're doing ok after!! Thanks so much - gives me a bit of hope that maybe we caught eggie this cycle! :hugs:

OMG did it really? That's super exciting!! It just felt like a sharp shooting pain shoot right up my vagina to my uterus lol!!2 times for you too?? No way!! :thumbup: FX for us both!! which side did you feel it on? How long was the break in between them? It was like 5-10 seconds before I felt the second pain
Mine was the all too familiar "lightning crotch"

I am trying for a second (long overdue) and had these pains last night. Cervical pains. Did not have them or remember having them with my first pregnancy in 2009-2010.

So bombshellmom, I take it you got the BFP then and are now expecting the baby??? At least I hope so! Gives me hope. I am due to test November 12. Ovulated the day before Halloween.

I am trying for a second (long overdue) and had these pains last night. Cervical pains. Did not have them or remember having them with my first pregnancy in 2009-2010.

So bombshellmom, I take it you got the BFP then and are now expecting the baby??? At least I hope so! Gives me hope. I am due to test November 12. Ovulated the day before Halloween.

YES! I'm currently 20 weeks with this bub and ended up getting my BFP the very next day after I posted this at 7dpo, may have ovulated a little earlier though! A few other ladies in my ttc group recently got their BFPs after feeling this as well! Good luck to ya and FX you get your BFP soon here :) update me! I would love to know what happens!!

Will do! Here is my FF chart if you are interested!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2a55bb/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I was really in despair these last days. BFN, BFN, BFN. Not even a hint of color anywhere on the test line. My symptoms of the last week seemed to have gone. I went out networking for a job on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Drank wine a decent bit. Was so pissed that I hit everything right with nothing and had had a positive with my daughter at 13 dpo, but nothing.

My Ovulation Chart

And then today, still no period although temp climbed a little bit. Still felt out of the race. Went to an appointment, picked up a Red Bull (figured why not, I can now). I picked up a wondfro test in stick (under a Swedish generic brand for a pharmacy here). Figured it would be good to have some cheapies around after using my expensive digitals.

Then I caved because still no period and used SMU and took a test. Saw control color up dark immediately with no test line within a minute. Rolled my eyes and went and made some calls. Ate lunch.

Came back 90 minutes later to put some things in the bathroom, looked down at the test I had abandoned and...a faint test line.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7648490.html

The instructions in Swedish say NOT to read after 5 minutes though or could risk a false positive.

Took a digital OPK test (have tons from a friend). Negative. Although I really did not hold my urine.

I have a buttload of cheap OPK test strips. Held for 2-3 hours and took. Two lines, test faint, but darker than pregnancy test.

Going to use a pregnancy test tomorrow with FMU.

I was really in despair these last days. BFN, BFN, BFN. Not even a hint of color anywhere on the test line. My symptoms of the last week seemed to have gone. I went out networking for a job on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Drank wine a decent bit. Was so pissed that I hit everything right with nothing and had had a positive with my daughter at 13 dpo, but nothing.

My Ovulation Chart

And then today, still no period although temp climbed a little bit. Still felt out of the race. Went to an appointment, picked up a Red Bull (figured why not, I can now). I picked up a wondfro test in stick (under a Swedish generic brand for a pharmacy here). Figured it would be good to have some cheapies around after using my expensive digitals.

Then I caved because still no period and used SMU and took a test. Saw control color up dark immediately with no test line within a minute. Rolled my eyes and went and made some calls. Ate lunch.

Came back 90 minutes later to put some things in the bathroom, looked down at the test I had abandoned and...a faint test line.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7648490.html

The instructions in Swedish say NOT to read after 5 minutes though or could risk a false positive.

Took a digital OPK test (have tons from a friend). Negative. Although I really did not hold my urine.

I have a buttload of cheap OPK test strips. Held for 2-3 hours and took. Two lines, test faint, but darker than pregnancy test.

Going to use a pregnancy test tomorrow with FMU.

Yes, retest in a few days or tomorrow! You said you didn't look at it for 90 minutes so maybe that line showed up within the 5 minute mark!?

Looking forward to hearing more! FX for you! :thumbup:

Retested this AM with FMU and....BFP.

Very faint though. More faint than yesterdays even after 90 minutes. So...still being cautious but hopeful. :coffee:

Retested this AM with FMU and....BFP.

Very faint though. More faint than yesterdays even after 90 minutes. So...still being cautious but hopeful. :coffee:

Cautious congrats to you - hopefully those tests get darker for you!! post photos? :)

hurray for lightning crotch!! lol I swear it's implantation.

Todays test was BFN though. :sad2:

Call to the doctor is in order first thing tomorrow.

Unfortunately I am using tests that I have no idea of their strength and I cannot seem to find the information.

I would kill for some American first response tests right about now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->