sharp stabbing pain..??

AC1987

Mom of 2 DD's
Reaction score
So bfing has been going great for me... but for the last week and a bit I've been having uncomfortable pain! Like sharp stabbing pain in random spots on my breast.. It takes my breathe away it hurts so much. The latch isn't the problem because it doesn't hurt right after that and it looks fine and doesn't hurt. :wacko:
Has anyone ever had that? I see my midwife for my 6 week post partum visit on friday so I plan to ask her as well..

I felt like that at times it got worst with thrush onset maybe your in the begining stage of thaf

My SIL had this and it was thrush. Get it checked out!

It could be thrush, but I had it too and didn't have thrush. It would happen any old time at random points in my breast, sometimes in my back behind my breasts. Went away on its own around the time supply stabilised.

I've had it too, but it's totally random and only lasts a few seconds and then the milk comes out. I've had something different when the nipples hit cold air sometimes (I think that might be vasospasms?).

I mentioned it, but I was so full with milk the midwife couldn't really feel to know what it was.

How does one know if they have thrush?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->