Sharp twinges "down there"

wifey2013

Reaction score
Anyone else have a couple sharp twinges down below? They only lasted a couple seconds but they were definitely noticeable. Wondering if anyone else has had these? I'm on 9dpo, if that make any difference. I had AF like cramping yesterday and the witch is due on the 17th-18th.

I've had them before. . And it happens after AF.. doesn't happen often but it's definetly uncomfertable..what you’re describing could be Round ligament pain. Round ligaments are the pair of ligaments that attach to the uterus around the area of the fallopian tubes. They extend outward to the pelvic wall through the groin area eventually fusing with the labia majora. These ligaments pull the uterus downward and forward providing support to the uterus. Round ligament pain is usually experienced as sharp or shooting pains on either side of the lower abdominal area. The pain can radiate to the groin area. Almost every Pregnant woman experiences these. But non-pregnant women can too. Look up round ligament pain or google it. Read up about it and see if this is possibly what you are experiencing! Hope this helps!!

I've had them before. . And it happens after AF.. doesn't happen often but it's definetly uncomfertable..what you’re describing could be Round ligament pain. Round ligaments are the pair of ligaments that attach to the uterus around the area of the fallopian tubes. They extend outward to the pelvic wall through the groin area eventually fusing with the labia majora. These ligaments pull the uterus downward and forward providing support to the uterus. Round ligament pain is usually experienced as sharp or shooting pains on either side of the lower abdominal area. The pain can radiate to the groin area. Almost every Pregnant woman experiences these. But non-pregnant women can too. Look up round ligament pain or google it. Read up about it and see if this is possibly what you are experiencing! Hope this helps!!

Thank you so much!

Hi! I experienced these pains a lot during my second and 3rd pregnancy round ligament is one possibility, but it could be a number of things according to my gyn. I went to her with complaints of these sharp pains often during pregnancy and after. Some women are just sensitive and can feel every little thing going on in there , she says it could be that when I ovulate it may be that I can feel it going on. For the more severe ones it could be small cysts that burst and resolve on its own. We have so much going on in there it could be any one of these! Lol I hope for you it is pre pregnancy pains! :) ***(((baby dust)))***

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->