Shaving before section..

WanaBaba

Reaction score
Hi :flower:
Just wondering if anyone shaved before their section? If so what did you use? And how much did you shave?
I have mine in 5 days so thought I'd have a go at tidying it up a bit this morning. Couldn't see a thing! I first of all trimmed the whole area with an electric shaver then I used my razor on the first few cms. So it's not completely smooth as don't think you can get it smooth with a razor??
Have I done the right thing here or will they tell me off? Haha.
It was sooo hard not being able to see anything! I used a mirror but even then found it hard to see! Looks a bit of a mess down there to be honest! :blush:

I think you'll only need the first few cm shaved off, but my midwife did mine for me last time as I couldn't reach or see.

You should be fine. If they need more shaved they will just do for you.

Thanks, I'm getting a bit worried though as it's getting a bit itchy..

I just used some clippers on a grade 0 and they said that was perfect. I shaved literally along my knicker line x

Prickly is ok! My midwife used electric hair clippers on me and it wasn't perfectly smooth.

I shaved it all! :haha: but I had done that all pregnancy.
Good luck and congratulations!

i was told not to as they do it on the day x

I waxed with all 3 sections but then I waxed regularly anyway and if honest they will shave what they need out of there way anyway lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->