Shaving my legs grrrr!

AP

Reaction score
:grr:

Recently of late I am really suffering when I shave my legs, they are always flipping itchy especially the next day and I have no idea where I am going wrong now. They are becoming a right state and so uncomfortable

Help people!!

You using a new razor? If it's blunt then you'll get razor burn x

And besides, isn't this more suited to the beauty section lol

Honestly i want to rip them off

I've used Johnsons baby oil wash before now when my legs started feeling dry from shaving....makes legs really oily and definitely keeps the moisture in!

Ok emzky90 especially for you I have put the mod hat on and I have moved my own thread to General :rofl:

Good quality SENSITIVE shaving foam, a sharp razor and a plain unscented moistuiser (I use diprobase!!) afterwards

That works for me! Xx

Try using hair conditioner instead of shaving foam. I saw it on tv and thought it was a load of rubbish but it really does make a difference. I buy one of the huge cheap bottles and use it just for shaving. And obviously a good quality razor too.

i use conditoner then shave mine, then exfoliate then moisturise :)

Hair conditioner is really good - I use it too :flow:

Also, I find that applying aloe vera lotion straight after shaving helps too.

I use this razor, https://www.boots.com/en/Gillette-Venus-Spa-Breeze-Razor_1042807/

I dont know if its the shave bars on it but my legs have been so much better since. I used to get so itchy and id get a really bad rash from disposable razors, id literally cover my legs in sudocrem, mosturiser, anything i could find in the bathroom that would help with itching so id recommend this and morrisons have it on offer as well

My legs were always irritated after I shaved, but that always happend. Then I started to use hair conditioner. 1st time my OH saw me do it he thought I was mad, he said "you do realise that's shampoo" and I said 2"no conditioner" and he just stared at me really confused! But it does work! You should give it a try x

Oooh gonna try that, been wearing trousers all summer because the itchyness is too much to shave :blush:

Mine were bad until I started using this shaving gel from Avon. I can't remember what it's called though. It has something called meadowfoam in it and I think it's for sensitive skin

I used to have that problem but then I started putting Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula on my legs after shaving and now they don't itch anymore. I don't even have to bother using shaving gel/foam anymore, just shave under the running water and put the cocoa butter on afterwards.

This used to happen me but i now shave them in the bath, mostly under water, and use plenty of shower gel and it hasnt happened since.x

Do you have dry skin? maybe try using a really intensive moisturiser afterwards, the superdrug vitamin e one is soo good and cheap

I use conditioner today! Mad how something so cheap an be so good! X

I normally always use conditioner but i think its the blades. Well i'm equipped with a venus, we shall see :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->