Shaving... :(

I use a mirror to tidy up but it's still hard. I'm not too concerned tho bc my cousin is a nurse and told me that they could care less what we have down there. she said they only gossip about stuff when it's really really wierd, and hair is not weird. LOL

BiB....

... Somehow that's not comforting.

Oops, she was only joking about that! Just making a point to me when I was worried, that they see absolutely everything in the world and don't care so I needn't worry about being a bit messy down there. (guess knowing the tone of how it was said would have helped, or should have just left that part of our conversation out....sorry)

I can't stand to have hair down there...drives me nuts. After a horrific waxing experience I am going to continue shaving. I am unable to see anything down there anymore so I have one of those vanity mirrors as my guide. This may be TMI but I fill the bathtub halfway with water, I set the mirror in the bathtub positioned perfectly and sit on my knees and let the mirror be my guide. perfect shave.

I can't stand to have hair down there...drives me nuts. After a horrific waxing experience I am going to continue shaving. I am unable to see anything down there anymore so I have one of those vanity mirrors as my guide. This may be TMI but I fill the bathtub halfway with water, I set the mirror in the bathtub positioned perfectly and sit on my knees and let the mirror be my guide. perfect shave.

I second this. I do this also and it works pretty well for me and i always get an even shave.

For you ladies that get waxed,do u just hav bikini line done or the whole lot??

My partner now helps me:D Hes good enough, and in a funny way very interested in doing the job properly:p Does take about an hour :D

For you ladies that get waxed,do u just hav bikini line done or the whole lot??

I get everything taken off. I usually get waxed every 4 weeks, but have only been bothered to have it done 3 times this pregnancy. I had one done today as I have my section booked for next week & didn't want to have them shave me at the hospital & be stuck with itchy re-growth around a scar. It stings a little more to be waxed while pregnant, but nothing that you can't handle.

What is it like to get waxed? How many strips would they need to do? What is the pain really like? I am thinking about getting a wax but would be mortified at the woman seeing my bush :blush:

same problem here lol placing one leg on the bathroom side helps so far albeit not perfectly, but who cares!
I would not let anyone shave me be it husband or anyone else, just find it odd and I don't trust with such a precise job :D and waxing is not for my skin type as I break out badly.
I find shaving legs a really tiring and uncomfortable task these days, so I do it about once in 2 weeks, thank God I have light hair.

God, after three kids hair in late pregnancy is the least of my worries! Lol. Sooo not worth th effort for me.

I try to keep neat and tidy, cause if I don't I get very sweaty and uncomfortable down there after a 10 hour work day. I have been using a mirror and sitting on the edge of my tub. I did have to have a little help from my husband this last time, my belly and boobs are so big I couldn't see very well. He came in to help and we giggled the whole time. The little things that I can't do anymore I think have helped us become a little closer. I never thought I wouldnt be able to tie my own shoe or put the foot rest down on the recliner to stand up. Let alone shave or cut my own toe nails. Hubby really doesn't mind helping me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->