• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

She has arrived :)

Lionheart03

Reaction score
Well my labor experience was definitely not what I had pictured. Water broke at 11 am yesterday, where I was told to head to hospital. I was only 1 cm when they checked me but I was confirmed to be in labor since the water broke fully.

At first contractions weren't bad and i was started to think I psyched myself out. Wrong!!

My labor was very slow and inconsistent. By the early morning the pain was unbearable because I had nothing but back pain. I continued this until 5 am where I was 9 cm but again labor stalled. I couldn't take it the baby was sunny side up and no matter what I did she did not move.

I finally gave in and got the epidural around 10:30 am this morning. While it worked like a charm, it was not enough to get things going even at 10 cm. I pushed and pushed but the back pain returned.

So my worst fear came true, I had to do a c section because she was still face up. It was really scary and honestly i couldn't stop shaking and crying because it wasn't what I planned at all. But then my baby was born the next 15 mins.

I now have Mia Jade outside the womb weighing in at 6.8 pounds, 19 1/2 inches.

I really didn't expect to labor for 27 hours and have it end like this sitting in a hospital bed really sore, but at least my girl is healthy.

Aw huge congrats Hun xx don't beat yourself up over the section, I know how easy it is to do that. You did the best you could xx enjoy your beautiful baby xx

Lionheart, it sounds like you did your best and then some! Great job mama, our expectations may not match the results but the end goal is now in your arms. Congrats xx

Congratulations mama! So happy to hear baby is doing well and you can now enjoy her. Wishing you a happy recovery! :hugs:

Congratulations!! Glad everything was good in the endx

Congratulations hun! I hope you have a quick recovery from the section xxx

Congratulations! It never goes as planned unfortunately but I'm glad she's here and safe. :flower:

Congrats! Glad she's here safe and sound. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Congratulations, mama! Be proud of yourself; you did great! Enjoy all those newborn snuggles with your little girl :)

Congrats!!! Well done!

That back pain with a back to back baby is pretty horrendous, isn't it. Haha. Makes me shudder just remembering! You did fab by the sounds of it!

X

Thank you ladies!!

https://i62.tinypic.com/mu7a7a.jpg

My little stubborn butt was worth it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho