She might not get home :(***UPDATED WITH PICTURES***

alibaba24

Reaction score
Hi ladies, well on monday i was so excited as i was told that Rosalie would hopefully get home tommorrow so iv been rooming in since yesterday currently in my little room and thought i would pop onto bnb while shes asleep....i should be catching some shut eye but my brain just wont co operate :wacko: anyway all is ok with Rosalie apart from her bum is sore and red. Shes getting hydro gel but its still not doing well iv been told this can be caused by the switch from ebm to nutri prem? So shes getting Vaseline Gauze on her bum along with the Gel. today i was told she might not get home tommorrow because docs dont like discharging them while theyr getting the vaseline on they like to see it improving first. I just feel crappy mainly because her little bum is sore bless her :nope: And i was so looking forward to getting her home. Better news though tuesday she weighed 4 and a half pounds! finally made it to that 4lb mark!! :haha: xxx

UPDATE

Hi guys well the docs been round and had a look at her hes happy to discharge her with the stuff for her bum :happydance: shes 4lb 2oz and 42cm long :cloud9: im soooooooooooooooooo friggin tired but shes so worth it having her in with me last night was lovely (if not tiring!) soooo im just waiting on her prescription and discharge paperwork and we are good to go. shes sleeping just now so im about to grab a shower and getting organised! thanks for reading xxxx

Aww hun thats a shame she has a wee sore bum, hope it clears up quick. Fantastic weight tho :happydance: as for discharge...............NAG, NAG,NAG..............then NAG somemore!

If you can show them that an outerach nurse, district nurse or HV can come in daily or at least regularly to change and check her dressings I would pester the living daylight out of them :winkwink: hope you get better news tomo....right, mrs off to bed for you, you will no dought be summoned by your new roommate for a midnight feast soon enough xx

Aww hun thats a shame she has a wee sore bum, hope it clears up quick. Fantastic weight tho :happydance: as for discharge...............NAG, NAG,NAG..............then NAG somemore!

If you can show them that an outerach nurse, district nurse or HV can come in daily or at least regularly to change and check her dressings I would pester the living daylight out of them :winkwink: hope you get better news tomo....right, mrs off to bed for you, you will no dought be summoned by your new roommate for a midnight feast soon enough xx

how true shes due at 11.30 whether she wakes up before is different! im going to wait til after this feed and get straight to bed xx

aww hun thats a shame i hope her bum gets better soon xx. then u can finaly have your little girl home. 4lb already she will be alittle fatty b4 u know it hehe xx

Aww poor Rosalie!
Well my girls were on EBM then switched to Nutri-Prem and they got sore. They used a cream in a red tube (kicking myself for not remembering the name) and it went away but they also told me to use metanium which cleared it up no problems!

I am sure they can discharge you with it because you can go to your doctor who will prescribe you a steroid cream (like canestan) to use 3 times daily like mine did!

Great weight Rosalie. Keep it up!! x

Great news on the update :happydance:

Now, go and enjoy your baby, and don't even think of posting for a couple of days!

Thats brilliant news!!!! I bet your super excited to finally have her home :)

Well done Rosalie!!!! xx

aww im so pleased for u xx. ive followed this story from the day u said u was going to have her early and its so nice everything has turned out so well and shes finaly going home with u im so happy for u xx

Me too! This is when the fun begins xx

Thanks guys! its lovely to have her home but i find myself worrying now lol! thinking is she warm enough is she ok should i take her temp :rofl: They get so much care in scbu i feel like im not doing enough! Shes happy though shes getting up every 3-4 hours taking her bottle nicely then going back to sleep :haha: Had the HV today shes happy with her and her weight is now 4lb 6oz!!!!!

XXXX

:hugs: awww babe, so happy for u!

I am so, so pleased to see this post!!

Many congratulations on FINALLY getting your darling baby girl home-let the chaos begin!!!! :cloud9:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay!!!! I'm so pleased for you. Getting them home is just so exciting and scary. You soon get into the swing of things though. The worrying will stop in, oh about 40 years:haha:

Post some pictures! Xx

iv tried it keeps saying upload failed the only way iv figured out how to do it is by emailing them to myself and putting them in a different folder :wacko: ill try again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->