She might not get home :(***UPDATED WITH PICTURES***

Awe she's perfect! I skipped ahead to the pics :blush: Is her bum better?

Lakai had AWFUL diaper rash in the NICU, I mean raw and bleeding BAD! It was the worst they ever saw. I switched bum creams like ten times, natural stuff, vaseline, NICU stuff...and finally tried zinc based stuff...and his bum was better in two days and hasn't been even red since the NICU.

Hope its already better if not try something with zinc in it!

Her bum was the same red raw :cry: she would scream the second she peed or filled her nappy even with hydrogel and vaseline gauze on her bum. I the stuff the hosp was giving me just was not helping and i was exhaused getting up for feeds and every time she wet just to soothe her bum and settle her again so what i did was for two whole days solid she didnt have a nappy on not for a min and its almost completly gone! :happydance: weeks worth of vaseline etc and two days of good old fresh air has done the trick! Im so happy even though keeping up with the washing was horrendous it was worth it to see her sleep well between feeds instead of screaming the poor little lamb. Shes only got a little red bit now where the skin was broken so shes still getting nappy off time through the day, If it happens again please god no! i will try something with zinc in :thumbup:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"