She screams whenever I go!! Help!!

debralouise

Mummy to Grace and Jack x
Reaction score
What a lovely stage eh? Everytime I leave the room, Grace screams the place down!!

I've tried calling to her from the other room, I kept popping my head in the room to show her I'm still around, I leave her for a couple of minutes and then go back to cuddle her but NOTHING is working and she criues until I go back in and either pick her up or sit to play with her!!!

She has even started to cry when I stand up from sitting next to her coz she knows I'm going out of the room!

I start back at work on Monday and really need some help as to what to do in order to get the dishes done or the washing put in etc!

Please help ladies What can I do?!!

Yeah my son is going through that too :( its horrible as hes alreayd in day care and was fine before ..I did something silly but it worked lol I slept with his blankie for 1 night and now he dosent mind me gone he just hold his blankie !

Lex went through this too :( was horrible, i couldnt leave her side. it lasted a while with her, a good couple of months, hopefully yours isnt that long :hug:

xx Linz xx

That's not silly it's a good idea, the problem is that she's doing this screaming at home when I try and go to the loo or do some housework!!

Seriously I even have to take her up to the toilet with me and sit her in the bathroom and sing to her!!!:dohh:

It's crazy but really becoming a massive problem!

xx xx

It is hard...Kaitlin does this too....sometimes I'll play peek-a-boo with her keep popping back in the room saying boo, then leave it a bit longer each time between each boo lol...works sometimes she'll have a chuckle, play with her toys then forget iv gone xx

Thanks hun, it's so hard to play a 'happy, positive' game of peek a boo when she's crying so loudly you're almost yelling boo just so she can hear you!!! :rofl:

Arghh I'm going slowly mad!

xx xx

Amelia did go through this, although she cried i would always say to her just before i left the room "back in a minute" and then i would talk to her and play the game like you do popping back in and smiling.

It takes peserverance and sometimes if she was just whining i just left her to it. Sometimes if she is not really upset but just fussing i tell her firmly "no" and she kinda stops and looks at me. Then i say "back in a minute" and do what i need to do.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->