She slept 8hrs!

Sarah88

Full time working mummy
Reaction score
Savannah slept 8hrs straight last night! God it was so good. Hopefully it wasn't coz it was a cold day an will do it again tonight!

:wohoo: well done savannah, sounds likes your really getting into a fab pattern sarah, is the putting to bed at night still going well? x x x

Well done Sarah and Savannah!!!!! Long may it continue!! x

:wohoo: well done savannah, sounds likes your really getting into a fab pattern sarah, is the putting to bed at night still going well? x x x

Yes, very much so. Justin put her to bed at 7 last night, and she didn't even need the mobile or anything. It was fab!

Yes, very much so. Justin put her to bed at 7 last night, and she didn't even need the mobile or anything. It was fab!

:happydance: wonderful! well done to the both of you, and well done savannah! :wohoo: x x x

yaaay!!!!

im jealous though lol.

At Jasmines age Savannah was sleeping 4hrs straight... Then 6, it was only last night it was 8hrs. But I do hope that Jasmine starts sleeping longer for you!

Thanks... I guess I should be patient haha.

That's great!

and I'm jealous too :rofl:

Thanks... I guess I should be patient haha.

It's so hard though. I have a close friends who's bub is 5 months now, and she has been sleeping through since 3wks! :hissy:

ya I know, I am so envious every time someone on here posts with a LO younger who is aleady sleeping through...

Are you doing anything in particular?

:rofl: Don't worry it may not last for all the lucky ones. Hannah was sleeping decently at 2 months and it went to hell at 3 months :rofl:

The average baby hits close to that 3 month mark and whammo... sleep patterns adjust dramatically. (Thank God)

They adjust again at 6 months or so, and a couple times again until their well into their toddlerhood. :D

Of course their are exceptions both directions for infants and sleep patterns - like your friend, and I think Samantha675's little Bren just started sleeping for 4-6 hours and he's over 6 months old.

Sharlotte started sleeping 4-6 hours straight (and occasionally longer) right about the time Savannah did. :)
:hug:

Enjoy the new rest mama :)

We have started putting her to sleep earlier, she used to go down anytime between9- 10:30. But I figured out she was only staying awake coz everyone was in the media room, tv going and she was just being very stimulated.; she also used to eat continuously after 7ish. So after her 7pm feed, we just put her into bed. Sometimes she'll need her mobile turned on to help coax her off to sleep.

There is nothing we did differently last night to make her sleep longer, except it was a cold night (it's summer here). I'm wondering if she had been waking because she was getting cold, but it's not really cold in her room when she does wake.

:rofl: Don't worry it may not last for all the lucky ones. Hannah was sleeping decently at 2 months and it went to hell at 3 months :rofl:

Yeah i'm not expecting it to last, lol. I am happy enough with the 6hrs straight.

Yay :D Tegan started sleeping through properly at about 2 and a half months and has done so since :D I am really glad she is going to bed well - that time between her going to bed and you going to bed is so precious isn't it? :hugs:

It definately is! I love not having her constantly feeding during that time. It's good being able to do what I want. God, I sound like I don't love my bub. I do, promise! :blush:

You don't sound like you don't love her at all, we all know that having a baby is hard work and it is fantastic to have a break!! Its just hard to admit that the break is needed because you feel like you should want to be around your baby 24/7. In all honesty some days if we have a bad day I can't wait for Tegan to go to bed (if she's being really fussy or something), for me to have a nice meal in peace and watch some tv/go on the net :) Its all about finding the balance, having time without bubs means when they wake up the next morning you will be refreshed after having a bit of time to chill!

I must admit I feel awful when I leave her. It's ok when I go to work coz i'm earning money, but we went away a few weeks ago and my partner told me to go have a 3hr pamper session at a day spa. I spent the entire 3hrs wishing the lady would hurry up so i could call and make sure savannah was ok. Felt like such a waste of money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->