She would have been 3 months old at christmas ...

stephwiggy

Reaction score
I dont post in here often... but i was just sat here thinking how different thing would have been if i hadnt miscarried.

I spoke to my doctor a month or so ago about feeling down we have had alot on my plate 2 moves this year husband poss off to afgan - desperate to get BFP etc..

Anyways i had a fall when i was about 6 weeks pregnant (which was what the baby measured when MC confirmed) and i am seriously pissed off about it - it wasnt my fault - i mean it really wasnt there was petrol on the floor at the petrol station.

I am sat here crying soo much.... i just dont know even what i am trying to say - if anything - just needed to let it out perhaps.

sorry if the title seem a bit crazy - i genuinly believe she was a she .....

Thank you hun - just seems to have hit me again .......

trying very hard not to cry infront of my son tbh ..... time for a cup of tea and to try and sort myself out -

It's hard trying to keep going in front of your children isn't it? Especially at Christmas time. I don't want them to be upset so i'm putting on a front. It works, some of the time. xxx

yeah it is hard - i feel a bit better for writing it down tbh

Thanks hun hugs xxx

Steph I had no idea you'd suffered a loss, I am so sorry. I know what you mean about what might have been. I'm dreading next Christmas already. I hope you feel better soon -you are a strong, determined lady. Lots of hugs x

Up and down, thank you. Trying to focus on other things so don't think I'm really facing up to it. But if I think too much I'll just collapse, and I have no intention of doing that five days before Xmas.

sorry if the title seem a bit crazy - i genuinly believe she was a she .....

Hun, it's not at all crazy.

I'm so sorry you're going through this right now. I wish I could give you a big hug. I lost my first baby in December and Niamh was born in December so these couple of weeks are bittersweet for me.

Thinking of you hun :hugs:

Aw love, sorry to hear you are feeling it. Christmas has a habit of bringing out the "should have beens" It's natural though and all part of the process. I hope you are feeling a little stronger now and that Kieron is cheering you up! Remember, you're his best friend! I bet you will get your little one soon, even though it will never replace the little one that didn't quite make it here.

:hugs: and :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->