Shellac Nails

Lauren25

Reaction score
Does anyone have them or have had them before? What are they like?

Im planning very ahead for my wedding next year and in the middle of sorting hair and make up and a lot of places do packages with beauty things too!

The thing is I want my nails doing as my nails never look good but I can't stand the feel of acrylics! Do Shellac ones feel the same and how long does it last?

Shellac are much much more lighter then fake nails, its just a layer of gel over your nail - although they arent the way forward if you want extensions, they last about 2 weeks, they state 2-3 but never ever lasted that long for me, I have gel nails constantly but if you dont like fakeys I would reccomment bio-sculpture, like shellac but its more expensive, lasts a lot longer and will help your nails to grow too
xx

I've had shellac done on my nails and it was great. I got 3 weeks out of it with filing my nails to hide chips (my nails are quite brittle)

I haven't had shellac but had gel polish. I didn't like it as it was lifting after a few days and it made my nails very weak.

Hi, on my honeymoon, I was treated to a manicure and the Yessica version of gel polish (geleration) and after two days had to have it redone as it was lifting and then two days after the new set started to lift too!! That was in April and my nails are only just back to strong again!! It made them weak and brittle! I won't be having anything like that done again!! X

I use shellac and really like it :flower: it usually lasts close to 2 weeks .

I had shellac nails for my wedding, they looked nice and lasted for almost 2 weeks.

Ive had shellac painted nails and it lasts a good 3 weeks before lifting. I love them!

I loove shellac!! I usually do it in my feet and last ages sometimes over a month looking good and sharp! looove it! but I'm no so sure for my hands since theres a lot more chaffing there.

I have a shellac manicure right now. It looks great, no chipping yet, I'd definitely get it done again- costs $25 here. But yeah it's just applied to your natural nail so no extra length.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->